We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

76% off Night Before Christmas Gift Box $5.85 Shipped

>> Tuesday, October 5, 2010

target="_blank"

Normally priced at $25.00, you can get this Night Before Christmas Gift Box for only $5.85, shipped! This is Mary Engelbreit's yearly bestseller, in its full-size jacketed edition, which includes a gift box with a CD of the poem reading and an ornament featuring a character from the book. To take advantage of the free shipping option + a 7% savings, follow these steps:

1. Head over to Barnes and Noble by clicking this link. (Update: The original link is not working for a couple of you. You can try using this link instead:
2. Type in the Search Box: "Night Before Christmas Gift Box"
3. Select #1 - Price will be $5.99 (normally $25.00)
4. Click "Preorder" and add to your cart. Item will ship 10/9/10.
5. Go to checkout and you should see:

ORDER TOTAL

Product Total:$5.99
Discounts:-$0.42
Shipping:Free
Estimated Tax:$0.28
Order Total:$5.85

7 comments:

Lisa October 5, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

I can't get it to show free shipping. What am I doing wrong?

Michelle,  October 5, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

I can't seem to get the free shipping or 7% discount. This looks like a great deal, any idea what I might be doing wrong? Thanks for sharing the book deals...they make such great Christmas gifts!

Spoiled...but Not Rotten October 6, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

I just checked it and it is still working for me. You have to shop through the link provided. It is a college link and should show on the front page "7% off and free shipping on your entire order." Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Anonymous,  October 6, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

Free shipping doesn't work for through the link either ;-(

Anonymous,  October 6, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Your link isn't going to the right page. Here is the link:

http://btob.barnesandnoble.com/index.asp?r=1&btob=y

Molly Wagner,  October 6, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Still not working, even with the link Anonymous just posted too... It's giving me a total w/shipping of $10.73

Spoiled...but Not Rotten October 6, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

There are apparently a couple links that are working. I know the one that I posted works because I purchased the books through it (see the Order Total in my original post). Both Btob and College B&N sites should work. Unfortunately, from what I have read on other sites, some people can't get any link to work for some reason. The only thing I can think of is clearing your cache or maybe trying another browser.

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP