We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Things Will Be Slow for the Next Week

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

Things are going to slow down on the site for about a week while I go down to visit my family in Florida. I will be posting sporadically, but I am really going to try to take a break and enjoy myself. I will continue to post the weekly Diaper & Baby Deal Roundup, but forgive me if it is a little late. I won't have a lot of time to search for deals, so if you hear of any good deals, please email me at SpoiledNotRotten (at) gmail (dot) com and I will get them posted as soon as I can! I hope you all have a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP