We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

CVS: FREE 8x10 Photo Books Starting 12/26

>> Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Starting on Sunday, 12/26, CVS will have their photo books BOGO free. Use this BOGO Free Kodak Photo Book coupon (look under the Photography section to find it quickly) with the sale and get 2 books for FREE! If you want more books, print the coupon twice and do the deal again to get a total of 4 FREE books! I still need to do couple books highlighting some special events, so this is perfect!

Note: I recommend printing these now as this coupon may not be available come Sunday! 

Thanks, MommyLuvs2Save!

4 comments:

Amy S,  December 24, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Do you happen to know how many photos you can put in the 8x10 books? I think the smaller ones were 10 photos each, but I'm not sure. I'd like to go ahead and choose which photos. This is such an exciting offer- I have many options for pictures! Thanks!

Amy S,  December 24, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

btw, my email is SmoochTheCook@gmail.com if you wouldn't mind dropping me a quick note.

Amy S,  December 24, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

I think that it must be gone already. I tried to print it and my laptop messed up so tried today on another computer and it's not there. :(

Spoiled...but Not Rotten December 24, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Yeah, I don't see it either. I tried several zip codes. If anyone finds it, please leave the zip code you are using below so that others can print it as well.

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP