We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Happy New Year!

>> Friday, December 31, 2010



I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year! You guys have made my first year of blogging a huge success and I hope that with 2011, we continue to grow and help others save money.

If you are looking to save money in other areas of your life, I invite you to join me over at Living the Frugal Life. This is my newest venture and would love for you to join me in learning how to stretch your money so that you spend less, save money, and make all your financial goals come true!

1 comments:

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas January 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

Hi there just wanted to tell you that I have tagged you in my blog for the Stylish Blogger Award (posting soon). Head on over today & claim it!

Bernadette
http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP