We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Hot! Box Creation Play Houses only $5!

>> Friday, December 10, 2010

Update #2: This deal is dead. It appears that there has been a price mistake on Gaggle's website. However, Box Creations is aware of it and has promised to honor the $15 price ($5 for those who used credit to purchase). Collin from Hip2Save has called Box Creations who has stated that they are working to send out new emails to customers with instructions on how to properly redeem their voucher for $15.


For those of you who purchased this deal, I apologize for all the confusion. Had I known that it was going to be such a headache, I wouldn't have posted it. I will update you on this as it becomes available.


This is a great deal and perfect to get for a rainy day! Deal site Gaggle of Chicks has  Box Creations for $15.00 (were originally $39.99). New members will get a $10 credit to use at Gaggle, making it only $5.00! You have 5 to choose from:

  • Princess Carriage
  • Medieval Castle
  • Pirate Ship
  • Country Cottage Playhouse
  • Space Shuttle
Each box creation comes with four markers so your little one can decorate it. Shipping is free!

Update #1: There appears to be a little confusion for some. Gaggle of Chicks works similar to Eversave, Groupon, ect. You are purchasing a voucher that you will then use over at Box Creations. After your purchase through Gaggle, you will receive an email (don't panic if it doesn't come immediately) with a code that you will use over at Box Creations. 


I am also hearing reports that Gaggle was supposed to list the price of the Box Creation at $24.99 and that the $15 was a misprint. However, Box Creations is aware of the price mistake and will be honoring the $15 price! :)

5 comments:

Holly,  December 10, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

I can not figure out how or where to get my $10 voucher to order this?
I entered all of my info, but the e-mail said that I had to have people order to receive the $10 credit?

Spoiled...but Not Rotten December 10, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

Holly, Once you sign up, you may need to confirm your membership through an email they send you. Once you do that, go into "My Account" and you should see a yellow box with your $10 credit showing. I just signed up today, so I did verify it worked.

Holly,  December 10, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

WELL>>>>
I figured out the voucher-- but now I am in a bigger mess!
AFTER I ordered this, I was confused because I was unable to pick which box creation I wanted so I attempted to click "contact us" on the actual site and there is an "error".
I never received the 1st email with the coupon nor the 2nd one where they fixed all of this mess...
Have you gotten any word if this has actually worked for anyone???
If this is a mistake, WHY haven't they taken the listing down OR corrected the price?

Spoiled...but Not Rotten December 10, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Holly - you said you placed your order. Was it through Gaggle or Box Creations? As for the deal, it has been closed. From my understanding, Box Creations is working to ensure that everyone who purchased will be able to get it for $15 as promised. Box Creations is stating that you will get a new email in a few hours with info on how to properly redeem your code on their website. Stay tuned...

Holly,  December 10, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

I made the order through Gaggle...
I'm glad they are willing to fix the issue, I will wait for my e-mail.

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP