We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Merry Christmas

>> Friday, December 24, 2010

I would like to take a moment and wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope that you are able to spend it surrounded by those you love. I know several of you are military spouses who are separated from your loved ones this holiday season. I have been where you are (my husband was deployed for my little boy's first Christmas) and would like to say a special thank you to your military husband or wife for their service and to you for standing beside them every step of the way, even when it isn't easy.

I will be taking the day off tomorrow to spend it with family and friends. Join me back here on Sunday, 12/26, for some great after Christmas sales! Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Shirley December 24, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

Merry Christmas to you too!!

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP