We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Best Diaper Deals at Amazon

>> Thursday, January 6, 2011

Prices Last Updated: 03/13/11

Amazon is stepping up the diaper buying game and the deals have been fantastic. Honestly, since Amazon coupons have been coming out in the magazines, all of my diaper purchases have been coming from Amazon. You just cannot beat their prices!

Here is how to score the diaper savings:
  • Sign up for Amazon Mom (don't worry, it's free) and you will get 30% off diapers and wipes when you purchase using Subscribe & Save. 
  • Combine the above 30% off discount with a 20% off Amazon diaper coupon and/or $10 off any Amazon baby purchase coupon that can be found in various baby and parenting magazines. Note: I am  hearing reports that if you have (2) of the 20% off codes that begin with different letters (i.e. YT and YJ) that they are stackable. So, essentially, you could use the 30% off Amazon Mom discount, (2) 20% off codes, and a $10 Amazon baby coupon to score free/cheap diapers!
  • Visit the Amazon Coupon Page to see if any coupons are available for what brands you are looking to purchase. Go ahead and add them to your cart. You may need to refresh the page a couple times in order to see all the coupons.
  • Start shopping for eligible diapers at Amazon. 
Prices at Amazon often fluctuate, but these are the prices I am seeing on diapers right now before any coupons you may have. If the Subscribe & Save option is not available, it means that it is currently sold out. As previously mentioned, you will need to purchase using Subscribe & Save in order to get the full discount, however, once you get your order, just go into your Amazon account and turn it off with a quick click of your mouse to avoid getting any other shipments.

3 comments:

Shannon January 31, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

Anyone else get a postcard in the mail from Amazon Mom with a $10 baby code on it? I got one, but the code doesn't work (it is on just a postcard mailer--who's to say someone didn't 'take' the code?). I emailed Amazon and they sent a response that said to make sure I read the fine print (I did!) and I was doing it right. They said I can order the item then submit my claim to them and they will credit my account if it is correct.

What? Isn't that like bait and switch...make me order it and then you will tell me your interpretation? I don't get it.

Spoiled...but Not Rotten January 31, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

Shannon - If the code has already been used, the error will say that the code has been used. Did you use a $10 Amazon Baby Coupon this month through your account? If so, and if it starts with the same code, it may not work. I had this experience with the 20% off Amazon diaper coupons. I wouldn't rely on them fixing it. Their system is pretty reliable and if it doesn't work the first time, then they probably won't "fix" it manually. If you can't get it to work, send me an email at SpoiledNotRotten@gmail.com and I can give you a couple more suggestions.

Shannon January 31, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

No, it said something like it wasn't a valid code to begin with. But it was from them, so that doesn't make sense. There was a B that could have been an 8 in it, but I tried that. No idea.

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP