We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Fisher Price Power Wheels Lightning McQueen $179 (was $270)

>> Thursday, January 6, 2011

Normally priced at $270, both Walmart and Amazon has reduced the price of the Fisher Price Power Wheels Lightning McQueen Battery-Powered Ride-On toy:
  • Walmart $179.00 - must choose in-store pickup for free shipping
  • Amazon $189.00 - ships free to your door
Now, I did a check and, with taxes, it brought the Walmart price up to $188.00 and I would need to pick up in the store. Personally, for a buck more, I would prefer to have it delivered right to my door. However, the option is there for you to choose.

I remember awhile back, this was very hard to find in stock. I am guessing that with Cars 2 being released this summer, this is going to be a hot item once again! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP