We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

PB&J Lovers: Skippy Peanut Butter $9.69 for 6 jars (that's $1.62/jar)

>> Friday, January 28, 2011

At the rate my kids go through peanut butter & jelly, I think I could single-handedly keep both Skippy and Smuckers in business :) That is why I am loving this Skippy Peanut Butter deal over on Amazon. Prices start at just $9.67 for a 6 jars when you use Subscribe & Save (all are under $10). That starts at just $1.62 per jar! Here is what is included:

I know this isn't exactly a "kid's deal," but if your kids eat PB as much as mine do, I thought I could save you some money if you are a Skippy user.

Note: After you receive your order, don't forget to go back into your account and turn off Subscribe & Save to avoid additional shipments. If you don't see the blue S&S box on any of the products above, that particular item is sold out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP