We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

55% off Thomas & Friends Easter Egg Car $9.99 (was $21.99)

>> Saturday, February 26, 2011

I posted this deal a couple weeks ago, but the price just dropped a couple dollars, so thought I would re-post...


Amazon has the Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway Thomas Easter Egg Car for 55% off at $9.99 with FREE shipping with Prime, Amazon Momor if you spend $25.00. If you give your kids Easter baskets, this would make a nice filler! 

3 comments:

. February 26, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

Hi, thanks for linking up to Meet & Follow Sunday. I am already a follower, if you would like to follow me back.

Jennifer @ www.thethriftymilitarywife.com

lovinangels February 27, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

This is bloody effing brilliant! I was totally looking for an excuse to hit Amazon up! Thanks for posting! I'm a new follower, come visit me back if you like!

Unknown February 27, 2011 at 12:10 AM  

What a beautiful idea for a site!

Thanks for the follow. I am following you back now :)

If you are on twitter, be sure to look for me, @mommyhead7.

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP