>> Sunday, February 6, 2011
Coupons to Use for this Week's Sales:
- Huggies: $2.00/1 Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers, $3.00/2 Snug & Dry diapers , $2.00/1 Little Snugglers/Movers 1/23 SS, $1.50/1 Huggies diapers 1/23 SS, $2.50/1 Huggies diapers 48ct+ Target store coupon
- Huggies Wipes: $.50/1 Huggies wipes, $.75/1 Huggies baby wipes, $.75/1 Huggies wipes MQ on Target site, $.50/1 wipes 64 ct+ 1/23 SS
- Pull Ups: $2.00/1 printable coupon, $2.00/1 from 1/23 SS
- GoodNites: $1.00/1 printable coupon, $1.50/1 jumbo pack + from 1/23 SS
- Pampers: $2.00/1 Pampers diaper or pants and (1) Pampers wipes 60ct+ 1/30P&G
- Easy Ups: $1.50/1 Easy Ups or UnderJams 1/30 P&G
- Target baby formula:$1.00/1 Up & Up baby formula 23 oz+ Target coupon
- Earth's Best: $5.00/1 formula can, $1.50/1 diapers, $1.00/7 baby food, $.55/1 infant cereal
- Similac: $3.00/1 Similac formula, $5.00/2 from 12/05 RP, $2.00/1 Similac powder formula Target Store Coupon
- Enfamil: $2.00/1 from 12/5 SS
- Johnson & Johnson: $1.00/1 Johnson's Baby or Natural Product 1/9 SS
- Aveeno: $1.00/1 Aveeno baby printable, $1.00/1 Aveeno baby product 1/9 SS
- Zarbee's: $2.00/1 Zarbee's cough syrup
- Pediasure: $3.00 off printable
- Hot Online Deals: Head to Amazon and find great deals on diapers & wipes - delivered for free right to your door. Purchasing with Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save will save you 30% off Amazon's already low prices. Combine with the 20% off Amazon diaper or $10 off any Amazon baby purchase coupons that can be found in various magazines to save even more. Plus, I am hearing that codes are stacking to save you even more! More information regarding diaper deals can be found here and wipe deals here.
- Best In-Store Deals: Huggies jumbo pack diapers, Pull Ups, and GoodNites are $8.99 at Walgreens. Buy $25 or more in participating Huggies & Enfamil products and earn $5 in RR. Possible deal scenario:
Buy (3) Huggies Diapers $8.99 = $26.97
Use: (3) $2.00/1 Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers or 2.00/1 Little Snugglers/Movers 1/23 SS
Get Back: $5.00 RR
Final Price: $15.97 - that's $5.32 a pack!
- Huggies Snug & Dry or Little movers 56-96 ct diapers are $19.99 at CVS and you will earn $3.00 in ECBs.
- Pampers Cruisers or Baby Dry big pack diapers are $19.99 at Rite Aid.
- Tugaboo mega pack diapers, including overnights, are 2/$25.00 at Rite Aid. You will earn $4.00 in +UP Rewards wyb 2, making the final price 2/$21.00.
- CVS brand diapers and training pants are BOGO 50% off.
- As with the diaper deals, Amazon has great prices on wipes as well. See this post for the most recent wipe deals.
- Huggies wipes 64-72 ct tubs are 2/$5.00 at Walgreens. Buy $25 or more in participating Huggies & Enfamil products and earn $5 in RR.
- Huggies 216 ct and Pampers 180-216 ct wipe refill packs are $5.39 each at Target.
- Pampers baby wipes 180-216 ct are $5.99 at Rite Aid.
- CVS brand baby and toddler wipes are BOGO 50% off.
- Kroger's Comforts baby wipes 42-98 ct are $1.88.
Formula & Baby Food Deals:
- Enfamil Premium Premium or Gentlease RTF 32 oz is on sale 2/$11 and Premium 22.2-23.4 oz is $22.99 at Walgreens. Buy $25 or more in participating Huggies & Enfamil products and earn $5 in RR.
- Gerber Good Start formula 25.7 oz is $21.49 at Kroger
- CVS brand infant formula and Pediatric Electrolyte is BOGO 50% off.
- Gerber 2-pk 1st and 2nd foods are on sale for 10/$8 at Target. All other Gerber 2nd foods and cereal is 10% off.
- Gerber 3rd foods are $.67 each at Kroger.
Baby Care Deals:
- Select Johnson's products 4.5-15 oz and Desitin 3.5-4 oz is BOGO 50% off at Walgreens.
- All Aveeno baby toiletries are 10% off at Target. It includes the 18oz Aveeno baby wash & shampoo. You can print this $1.00/1 Aveeno baby printable coupon to sweeten the deal.