We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

We are Moving!

>> Friday, March 11, 2011


A couple months ago, I mentioned that I would be moving Spoiled...but Not Rotten over to Wordpress. Well, the time is almost upon us. Heather from Moritz Fine Designs is working hard on our new site design and once it is completed, we will be moving!

Except for the new site design (which I am very excited about!), everything will remain the same. If, during the switch, there happens to be any site issues, I will turn to our Facebook and Twitter pages to update you on what is going on. So, if you aren't following us on either site, I recommend doing it now "just in case" I need to update you with any information. Plus, the deals from the blog are posted immediately on both Facebook and Twitter so you are less likely to miss that "hot" deal!

I am so excited to reveal to you the new Spoiled...but Not Rotten site in the next week or so. I hope that you love it as much as I do!

2 comments:

Crystal March 11, 2011 at 3:14 PM  

I am in the process of making the move to wordpress as well. Any tips or advice?

Spoiled...but Not Rotten March 11, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

Crystal - I got nervous about the entire thing and so I decided to get some help :) The less headaches and stress on my end - the better! However, there are lots of tutorials online which will walk you through it if you choose to do it yourself. I will be using the Thesis theme, which I have played around with some, and it is very user friendly and easy to modify. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at SpoiledNotRotten@gmail.com. I will be glad to help out any way I can.

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP