>> Sunday, March 13, 2011
- Huggies: $2.50/1 Pure & Natural 2/27 SS, $2.00/1 Little Snugglers/Movers 2/27 SS, $2.00/1 Snug & Dry 2/27 SS, $3.50/1 Snug & Dry 60ct+ 2/27 SS, $2.00/1 Huggies Snug & Dry MQ on Target site, $2.50/1 Huggies diapers 48ct+ Target store coupon
- Huggies Wipes: Free 72 ct wipe tub wyb 300+ ct refill wipe pack 2/27 SS, $1.00/1 Huggies baby wipes tube and (1) refill 180 ct + MQ on Target site
- Pull Ups: $2.00/1 printable coupon
- GoodNites: $1.00/1 printable coupon
- Pampers: $2.50/1 diapers or pants 2/27 P&G, $2.00/1 diapers or pants 2/27 P&G
- Pampers Wipes: $1.00/1 2/27 P&G, $.50/1 2/27 P&G
- Luvs: $1.00/1 printable
- Target Diapers: $1.50/1 Target Up & Up 60 ct + diapers
- Similac: $5.00/1 SimplePac Large Powder 2/27 SS, $3.00/1 SimplePac Large Powder 2/27 SS
- Earth's Best: $5.00/1 formula can, $1.00/1 wipes tub or refill, $1.00/7 baby food, $.55/1 infant cereal
- Johnson's Baby: $1.00/1 Johnson's Baby or Natural Product 1/9 SS , $1.00/1 Baby Shampoo printable, $1.00/1 Baby Lotion or Oil printable
- Desitin: $1.00/1 from 1/09 SS insert, $1.00/1 printable
- PediaCare: $2.00/1 printable
- Hot Online Deals: Head to Amazon and find great deals on diapers & wipes - delivered for free right to your door. Purchasing with Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save will save you 30% off Amazon's already low prices. Combine with the 20% off Amazon diaper or $10 off any Amazon baby purchase coupons that can be found in various magazines to save even more. Plus, I am hearing that codes are stacking to make the deals even better! More information regarding diaper deals can be found here and wipe deals here.
- Best In-Store Deal: Walgreens brand diapers and training pants are Buy 1 at $8.99, get one FREE! Use the $2.00/1 Walgreens brand jumbo pack diaper coupon from the Infant Care Book (will deduct a total of $4 wyb 2) and pay just $2.50 per pack!
- Pampers diapers 48-96 ct are $20 at CVS. This item is included in the "Spend $25, get $10 in ECBs" promo. Deal idea: Buy (1) box of diapers for $20 and (2) tubs CVS brand wipes for 2/$5. Use the $2.50/1 diapers or pants coupon from the 2/27 P&G insert and your final price is $12.50 for a box of diapers and (2) tubs of wipes after coupons and ECBs.
- There are coupons good for $3 off Pampers and Huggies box diapers in this week's Publix ad circular that are good through 3/15 or 3/16, depending on your area.
- Huggies big pack diapers or Pull Ups are $19.99 at Kmart.
- Huggies jumbo pack diapers and Pull Ups are $8.99 at Kroger.
- Easy Ups and Pull Ups big packs are $19 at Target.
- Luvs family pack diapers are $16.99 at Rite Aid. You will earn $2.00 in +UP Rewards, which will be like paying $14.99 for the box before coupons.
- Comforts jumbo pack diapers are $4.99 each at Kroger.
- Tugaboos jumbo pack diapers, training pants and overnights are 2/$16 at Rite Aid. There is a $1.00/1 Tugaboos coupon in this week's Rite Aid circular. You will also earn $2.00 in +UP Rewards wyb 2. Your final price is only $6.50 per pack after coupons and +UP Rewards.
- As with the diaper deals, Amazon has great prices on wipes as well. You can also save an additional 10% off Pampers and Luvs wipes through 3/6. See this post for the most recent wipe deals.
- Huggies 176-216 ct wipes are $6.99 at Kmart.
- CVS brand baby wipes 64-72 ct are 2/$5. This item is included in the "Spend $25, get $10 ECBs" promo.
- Just the Basics baby wipes 140 ct are 2/$5 at CVS.
- Tugaboos baby wipes 64-72 ct are 2/$5 at Rite Aid.
- Walgreens brand wipe tubs 64-78 ct are BOGO 50% off.
Formula/Baby Food Deals:
- Enfamil 23.4 oz, Similac Advance 23.2 oz, and Good Start 25.7 is $21.99 at Walgreens. There is a $2.00/1 Enfamil and Similac coupon in the Infant Care Book which you can combine with any manufacturer coupons you may have to sweeten the deal.
- Enfamil formula 22.2 - 25.7 oz is $22 at CVS. This item is included in the "Spend $25, get $10 ECBs" promo.
- Enfamil AR Lipil powder 24 oz, Premium powder 23.4 oz, and Gentlease 22.2 oz is $2 off at Rite Aid.
- Enfamil Premium 23.4 and Gentlease 22.2 oz is $22 at Target. Select other Enfamil tubs are 10% off.
- There is a coupon for $7.00/2 Enfamil powder 22.2 - 23.4 oz in this week's Publix ad circular that is good through 3/15 or 3/16, depending on your area.
- Little Ones Premium, Toddler, Soy or Advantage formula is $12.99 at Kmart through 4/11. Sensitivity and Gentle varieties are $14.99.
- Gerber 2-pk 1st and 2nd foods are 10 for $9 at Target. All other Gerber 2nd foods and cereals are 10% off.
- Select Gerber food products are 2/$5 at CVS. Ad circular shows juice bottles and cereal. This item is included in the "Spend $25, get $10 ECBs" promo.
- CVS brand baby care (shampoo, lotion, powder, wash, oil, and detangler) is 2/$5. This item is included in the "Spend $25, get $10 ECBs" promo.
- Select Lansinoh items are on sale for $9 at CVS. Items include Nursing pads 60 ct, breastmilk storage bags 50 ct, and lanolin 2 oz. These items are included in the "Spend $25, get $10 ECBs" promo.
- Pampers Natural Stages 9 oz drinking cup, 2-ct pacifier, or 5 or 9-oz bottle is $5 at CVS. This item is included in the "Spend $25, get $10 ECBs" promo.
- Avent, Playtex, Gerber, Sassy & Mam bottles, pacifiers and sippy cups are BOGO 50% at Rite Aid.
- Walgreens brand baby care (including select wash, shampoo, oil and powder) is BOGO 50% off.