We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

$10 off $10 at Tiny Ducky - Today Only!

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here is another great deal today! Tiny Ducky is giving everyone $10 off any purchase of $10 or more. Enter code EarthDay2010 at checkout to get the savings. Tiny Ducky offers natural and organic baby clothes that are exceptionally soft and made with non-toxic Azo free dyes.

I found these cute little beanies that would be free after the coupon code. You will only have to pay shipping.

1 comments:

Kristina April 22, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Great find! Too funny... I didn't read your entire post and did the same thing you did - found what you could get for free! Great minds think alike!! :)

Kristina
ps I'm sharing with my readers too (with a link to you of course!)

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP