2010 Ultimate Blog Party
>> Friday, April 9, 2010
Welcome to the Ultimate Blog Party sponsored by 5 Minutes for Mom! This is my first year participating in the Ultimate Blog Party and am super excited about making new friends and discovering new blogs! I am so glad you stopped by and encourage you to leave a comment letting me know you were here!
My name is Leigh and I am the creator of Spoiled... but Not Rotten. My goal is provide my readers with the best baby and kid deals that I can find. My site is updated several times a day, 7 days a week so you never miss a "hot" deal! I strive to bring you the best kids deals, coupons, and freebies available every single day. If you are a bargain shopper like me and would like to get my updates, please subscribe to my RSS feed or sign up for daily emails. You can also find us on Facebook or on Twitter.
I would be extremely grateful to win any of the prizes (especially any ones that allow me to spoil my 1 and 4 year old), but my top Prize Picks are:
#19 – Prize package of preschool toys Provided by: Hasbro
#3 - $150 shopping spree at A Rocking Horse To Love.Provided by: A Rocking Horse To Love
#7 – Tupperware Prize Pack Provided by: Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads
#48 – New Momma Prize Package from the Pampered Chef Provided by: Shelby Michalek
#71 – A $50 Bear Bucks Card to Build A Bear Workshop Provided by: Liza Schwab
#73 – $30 Amazon gift cards Provided by: Escalate Network
#74 – 73 $30 Amazon gift cards Provided by: Afullcup.com
#87 – $30.00 Amazon Gift Certificate Provided by: Christine/LiveLaughLoveCj
#15 – $25 e-gift certificate to the Disney Store.Provided by: Kristin @ Couponing to Disney
#31 – A $20 Amazon gift certificate.Provided by: Jennifer Sikora (For Such a Time as This)
#32 – $25 Target Gift Card Provided by: The Frugal Novice
# 52 – A $25 GC to Amazon.com Provided by: The Product Review Place
#61 – Win a $25 e-gift certificate to Toys-R-Us Provided by: Faith@FrugallyFabulousMom
#70 – $25 Kroger Gift Certificate Provided by: Saidah @ A Proverbs Wife
#31 – A $20 Amazon gift certificate.Provided by: Jennifer Sikora (For Such a Time as This)
#55 – A $20 GC to Amazon.com Provided by: Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1
#48 – New Momma Prize Package from the Pampered Chef Provided by: Shelby Michalek
#71 – A $50 Bear Bucks Card to Build A Bear Workshop Provided by: Liza Schwab
#73 – $30 Amazon gift cards Provided by: Escalate Network
#74 – 73 $30 Amazon gift cards Provided by: Afullcup.com
#87 – $30.00 Amazon Gift Certificate Provided by: Christine/LiveLaughLoveCj
#15 – $25 e-gift certificate to the Disney Store.Provided by: Kristin @ Couponing to Disney
#31 – A $20 Amazon gift certificate.Provided by: Jennifer Sikora (For Such a Time as This)
#32 – $25 Target Gift Card Provided by: The Frugal Novice
# 52 – A $25 GC to Amazon.com Provided by: The Product Review Place
#61 – Win a $25 e-gift certificate to Toys-R-Us Provided by: Faith@FrugallyFabulousMom
#70 – $25 Kroger Gift Certificate Provided by: Saidah @ A Proverbs Wife
#31 – A $20 Amazon gift certificate.Provided by: Jennifer Sikora (For Such a Time as This)
#55 – A $20 GC to Amazon.com Provided by: Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1
Thanks again for visiting!
31 comments:
I hope that you are enjoying the party! I'm going to browse around your site for awhile. I need to SAVE some $$!
Hi! Hopping in for the party! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'm enjoying seeing all of the "new" blogs I've never read before. This is fun!
This looks like a great party. Going to snoop around to see what I can find for Canadians. :)
Hey there! Stopping by from Mom of 2 Boys -hope you win my prize! by the way, you have a new follower.
Popping in from the UBP...great blog! It's funny, "spoiled but not rotten" is exactly what my Granma used to say about me & my sisters. Love it! Come visit me too! lumpsonablog
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a great weekend! :)
Thank you for stopping by - you have so many amazing deals! Plus, I love the idea of being spoiled but not rotten, that seems just right. :)
Hello! Stopping by from the UBP. Love the name of your blog, it's perfect.
LOVE the name hee hee! Thanks for the visit along this UBP party! You are one busy blogger! I wish I could blog more!
What I fantastic idea for a blog. I'll definitely be checking back, as I always am looking for a great deal!!
Thanks for stopping by My Real Review for the Ultimate Blog Party!!
So glad you stopped by my blog from the party! I'm subscribing to yours now!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...this is such a great way to find new blog friends. Love your steals and deals!
Hi found you on UBP. I love your blog. I'm always looking for a great deal. I'll be following you. Check me out if you can.
Happy UBP 2010!
Just stopping by for the party.. Now I'm off to see if I can find any deals...
Stopping in for the blog party. I love your blog name, very cute!
I get flack for being spoiled - but I am not rotten either - I love it. Cute site - I will be checking back for some cool stuff.
Stop by and see me.
Thanks for stopping by! I Love your blog! can't wait to see more deals that you find, b/c I am a shopping addict! Happy Partying!
Visiting from UBP! Always love a good deal.
Joining your Party! It's great that you find deals for moms. I love a good deal.
Come visit me at http://spottedsmiles.blogspot.com
What a great blog name....This is such a fun party and I have already met some of the greatest bloggers... I am amazed at all the different and creative blogs. Stop by for a visit...just leave a comment on any of the last few posts on either blog and you are eligible for the GRAND PRIZE $100 GIFT BASKET!
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
Just stopping by from UBP! Love you site and just started following you on Twitter. I am always looking for great deals as well.
Hi Leigh!
Thanks for stopping by my site! Your blog is fabulous!!! I have definitely RSSd!
Blessings to you!
Tara
Hi Leigh, What a great blog! I'll be back. I'll be following you.
Oh MAN! A Tupperware prize? I'm certain that is not on the Canada-Okay list.
This is a great idea and a great guide. I can't wait to get to know you better in times to come.
I really like your graphic, and the differentiation between spoiling and RUINING kids! Awesome. :)
オッス!
Nice to meet you! :D Just stopping by from the party to say howdy. Love your blog.
Have a great weekend and happy UBP! :D And hope to see you stop by sometime!!
さようなら!
Hi there! I'm here for the party! ;-)
Loving your site!
http://lolidots.com/loliblog
Visiting from the blog hop. You have some pretty good deals. Nice to meet you.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and glad you like my crazy dance!
Happy blog hoping!
UBP2010
Love your blog - your title is awesome and thank you so much for all of your resources!
Hi Leigh! Hope you had fun at the Ultimate Blog Party! I know its over but I'm still partying and visiting some new blogs! :)
Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu making lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest
Post a Comment