We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

BabiesRUs Facebook Fans: Get 20% off Itzbeen Baby Care Timer

>> Thursday, April 29, 2010

Babies"R"Us has released a new coupon for it's Babies"R"Us Facebook fans. Through 5/6, you can get 20% off the Itzbeen Baby Care Timer in blue or pink. Use promo code FBITZBEEN422 at checkout to see the savings. Priced at $24.99, it will only be $19.99 after the discount! Shipping is free on orders over $100.

2 comments:

Together We Save April 29, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

I love Facebook Deals. I just wish I could figure out how to link my blog to Facebook.

Spoiled...but Not Rotten April 29, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Denise, I am emailing you a link to a site that allowed me to connect this blog to FB.

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP