Disney Outlet: Costumes 50% off, Sleepwear 70% off, Plus More!
>> Thursday, April 22, 2010
While I was surfing around the Disney Outlet, I noticed a couple great deals on costumes. Normally, Disney costumes are priced on the high side, however, these will be easy on anyone's wallet! Sizes are limited, but these are such a great deal, I just had to share!
Mickey Mouse Costume for Toddlers
On sale for $12.99 (originally $29.50). They currently have sizes for 6-9 months, and 12 months.
Nemo Costume for Infants and Toddlers
On sale for $12.99 (originally $29.50). Available in 6-9 months.
Lightning McQueen Pit Crew Cars Costume for Boys
On sale for $17.99 (originally $44.50). Sizes XS and L available.
Mickey Mouse Costume for Toddlers
Nemo Costume for Infants and Toddlers
Lightning McQueen Pit Crew Cars Costume for Boys
They had lots more available such as toys starting at $.99, books starting at $3.99, 2-piece PJ sets for $4.99,3-piece PJ sets for $5.99, + lots more! Click the image below to take you to the Disney Outlet.

0 comments:
Post a Comment