We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Pampers Gifts to Grow: Bonus Points on Swaddlers and Cruisers!

>> Friday, April 23, 2010


Pampers has a promotion going on right now for their Gifts to Grow program. Purchase Pampers Swaddlers or Cruisers diapers with Dry Max and earn double points on every Dry Max code you enter through 5/24/10. Limit 100 bonus points per eligible member.

It is being reported that the old-style Swaddlers and Cruisers work as well for this promotion. So, if you stockpile diapers, now is the time to go get the codes to enter them into your Gifts to Grow account.

I would love to hear if this worked for you!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 24, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

I used the code 50PAMPERS on diapers.com and got 500 POINTS! You have to order Pampers and it's for NEW customers only. The points will be on packing slip when you receive your order (call them if it’s not on there, that's what I did).

Thanks for the codes!

-Jen

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP