50% off All Blankets at Bebe Bella Designs
>> Friday, May 21, 2010
I just received an email from Bebe Bella Designs announcing an exclusive sale! Now through May 26th, you can get 50% off every blanket (any size or style) using code blanket50. I just love the Satin & Minky Chenille Baby Blanket. It is normally $40, but I can get it for only $20!
If you are looking for something else, don't forget you can get a $15 off coupon when you sign up for their email list. You are unable to combine coupons, so figure out which deal is better before making your purchase!
If you are looking for something else, don't forget you can get a $15 off coupon when you sign up for their email list. You are unable to combine coupons, so figure out which deal is better before making your purchase!

0 comments:
Post a Comment