Rite Aid Tugaboos Diaper Coupon & Possible Free Diapers!
>> Thursday, May 20, 2010
Rite Aid is wanting you to try their new Tugaboos diapers and is now offering a trial sized package for only $.99. Inside the trial packages are $1.00/1 Tugaboos coupons that you can use on your next purchase. If these coupons do not state a size, you can use them to buy the trial size diapers and get them for free.
There is also a $1.00/1 Tugaboos diaper coupon available on the Video Values site. I know this one specifically states for use on jumbo packs so you cannot use it on the trial size diapers.
If anyone gets the coupon out of the trial size package, please come back here and post a comment on whether or not there is a size restriction listed on the coupon. Also, if you have tried these diapers, I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on them!
There is also a $1.00/1 Tugaboos diaper coupon available on the Video Values site. I know this one specifically states for use on jumbo packs so you cannot use it on the trial size diapers.
If anyone gets the coupon out of the trial size package, please come back here and post a comment on whether or not there is a size restriction listed on the coupon. Also, if you have tried these diapers, I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on them!

0 comments:
Post a Comment