We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Saturday 5/22: $1.00 Flip Flop Sale at Old Navy

>> Thursday, May 20, 2010

Head on over to your local Old Navy store this Saturday, May 22nd, for their annual $1 Flip Flop Sale! The stores will be opening at 7am and I highly recommended getting their early as I am sure this will be a sell out! Limit of 5 pairs per customer.

Because this has been highly advertised, I assume all stores will be participating. However, you may want to call your store to make sure they are opening at 7am as advertised.

Also, Saturday is the last day you will be able to earn triple points (that's 15 points per dollar) when you use your Old Navy card in-store and online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP