We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

$3.00/1 Huggies Box Diapers - Perfect for CVS Sale on 6/20

>> Friday, June 18, 2010

I was just checking Coupons.com to see if they added any new coupons and noticed that the $3.00/1 Huggies Snug & Dry diapers ( 60ct +) is back! If you don't have a preference regarding the Little Movers vs Snug & Dry diapers, I would use this one for Sunday's up-coming CVS sale (see this post) and keep the $3.00/1 Huggies Little Movers for another deal. It is harder to find deals on the diaper boxes and since the Snug & Dry coupon  has a size limit, I would use it for the sale before the Little Movers coupon that is good on any size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP