We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

31% off Graco Victoria Convertible Crib

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I love this crib! It is just so pretty! I remember looking at this crib when I was deciding on a bed for my little girl. I always read reviews before I buy anything and since this crib had just come out, I couldn't read any reviews on it so I went with something else. However, it has now been out for awhile and the reviews are great!

Amazon has the Graco Victoria Non Drop Side 5 In 1 Convertible Crib White for only $199.90 with FREE shipping and, if you need to return it for any reason, it also qualifies for FREE returns. This crib usually runs around $289.99, saving you 31%. I checked Walmart and they actually have the Graco Victoria Crib in White discounted as well to $199.99 with a $10 eGift Card, but after you add nearly $15 in shipping and tax (which Amazon doesn't charge), Amazon is clearly the cheaper option.

If you are looking for the Graco Victoria Convertible Crib in Cherry, Walmart will be your cheaper option in this case. You can get it at Walmart for $199.99 as well with the $10 eGift Card. Amazon has the cherry color for $272.07

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP