We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Chicco Polly Double Pad Vinyl High Chair Starting at $116

>> Saturday, June 19, 2010


When it was time to buy my first born a high chair, I researched all the chairs on the market thoroughly. I wanted something that was easy to clean, adjustable in height (so I could move it to the table when the tray was no longer used - this eliminated the need for a booster), and something that folded compactly. The Chicco Polly Double Pad Vinyl High Chair met all my requirements and so much more! I have had the same chair for over 4 years and it has gone through 2 kids and still looks great! 


These high chairs usually run around $150, however, I found a great deal on the Chicco Polly Double Pad Vinyl High Chair, Splash at Amazon for only $116.00 - that's 23% off! If the pattern doesn't fit with your style, they have the Chicco Polly Double Pad Vinyl High Chair, Miro for $134.99. 


If you would rather go with a fabric seat cover, check out the Chicco Polly Double Pad Fabric Highchair, Adventure for $124.99, or the Chicco Polly Double Pad Fabric High Chair, Coventry for $129.00 From my experience, a fabric high chair seat is a lot harder to keep clean compared to a vinyl one. However, everyone has their preference so I wanted to give you another option! 


Shipping and returns are free with all these seats! 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP