Hot! $10 off $10 Order at Medco Health Store + $0.99 Shipping!
>> Thursday, June 3, 2010
Update: Old code is no longer valid. I have listed the new code below.
There is a super hot online deal over at Medco Health Store. Right now, you can get $10 off a $10 order using code MHS10 FIRST10 at checkout. Plus, shipping is only $0.99! I was able to get both the Little Noses Saline Spray and the Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream for $1.97 shipped!
I have no idea when this coupon code will expire, so if you want to take advantage of the deal, do it now!
Thanks, Hip2Save!
There is a super hot online deal over at Medco Health Store. Right now, you can get $10 off a $10 order using code MHS10 FIRST10 at checkout. Plus, shipping is only $0.99! I was able to get both the Little Noses Saline Spray and the Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream for $1.97 shipped!
I have no idea when this coupon code will expire, so if you want to take advantage of the deal, do it now!
Thanks, Hip2Save!
SHOPPING BAG ITEMS | ||||
| Name | Qty. | Savings | Total | |
Little Noses in stock | remove | $.50 | $3.99 | |
Aveeno Baby in stock | remove | $.40 | $6.59 | |
If you've made any changes, click here to adjust your total:
| Estimate your shipping & tax | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

0 comments:
Post a Comment