Kohl's Baby & Kid Clearance: Extra 20% off Clothes & Toys + $0.99 Shipping
>> Saturday, June 5, 2010
Kohl's is having a mega clearance sale right now! Use coupon code TWENTYMAY to get an additional 20% off! Plus, shipping is only $0.99 per item!!! Go here to view all Kids & Baby clearance items.
I am seeing Infant clothes starting at $2.00, Toddler Girls clothes starting at $1.20 and Toddler Boys clothes starting at $2.40. In addition to great clothes deals, I am also seeing some hot toy deals as well:
If you want to get an additional 4% cash back, do your shopping at Kohl's through ShopAtHome. In addition to the 4% cash back, new customers will get an additional $5.00 sign-on bonus.
I am seeing Infant clothes starting at $2.00, Toddler Girls clothes starting at $1.20 and Toddler Boys clothes starting at $2.40. In addition to great clothes deals, I am also seeing some hot toy deals as well:
- Fisher Price Precious Places Swan Palace is $21.99 ($17.59 after discount). This sells at Walmart for over $37!
- Transformers RPMs Construction Devastator Showdown Track Set is $17.99 ($14.39 after discount). This sells for around $30 on Amazon!
- Tonka Toughest Mighty Front Loader is $13.99 ($11.19 after discount). That is a 50% savings off Amazon's price of $26.98!
If you want to get an additional 4% cash back, do your shopping at Kohl's through ShopAtHome. In addition to the 4% cash back, new customers will get an additional $5.00 sign-on bonus.

0 comments:
Post a Comment