We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Mail-In Offer:Free Boogie Buddy wyb 3 Packs of Boogie Wipes

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010


I just got my Boogie Wipes for free doing the (now expired) Medco deal I had mentioned a couple weeks ago. I have never tried Boogie Wipes, but have heard great things about them! Once I get a chance to try them out, I will give you guys a full review! 


In the meantime, check out this great mail-in offer I found over at Boogies Wipes! Buy 3 packs of Boogie Wipes 30 ct and send in your UPC Codes to get your very own Boogie Buddy! Go here to get the full details! 


When you are purchasing the Boogie Wipes, make sure you use the $1.00/1 coupon you get by joining the Boogie Bunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP