Review & Giveaway: Wanchai Ferry Beef and Broccoli Prize Pack
>> Thursday, June 17, 2010
Giveaway is now closed.
I recently had the opportunity to try out Wanchai Ferry's new Beef & Broccoli frozen entree. My entire family loves Chinese food and we were all very excited to have the opportunity to try out Wanchai Ferry's newest dish!
My first thought when reading the cooking directions was "this is easy!" Being a mother of 2 young children, I am always looking for quick and easy meal ideas. This particular meal is ready to serve in only 14 minutes! It comes with tender beef strips and an assortment of Asian-style vegetables, including broccoli florets, red peppers and water chestnuts. It also includes a bag of rice that you cook in the microwave.
Although I am not usually a fan of the pre-packaged frozen entrees, I must admit, this one was good! It smelled great while cooking and tasted great too! Plus, it contains no added MSG! Wanchai Ferry frozen entrees are perfect to have on hand for those nights you're in the mood for Asian cuisine, but want to enjoy it in the comfort of your own home. You can easily find it in the freezer section of your local grocery store and they come complete with everything you need to make a restaurant quality meal in the comfort of your own home.
Be sure to try the two additional new flavors of Wanchai Ferry frozen entrées, Kung Pao Chicken and Szechuan Style Chicken, which will soon join five other delicious varieties including Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, Spicy Garlic Chicken and Sweet & Sour Chicken.
Also included in my gift pack were two very nice tea sets that included organic green tea leaves and a strainer! I had never used a strainer before, but it was super easy and the tea was wonderful!
If you can't wait to try Wanchai Ferry for yourself, go here to print a coupon for $1.60 off which you can use at your local grocery store.
Wanchai Ferry is graciously offering one lucky reader the same great Wanchai Ferry Prize Pack that I received. Included in the pack is one package of Wanchai Ferry Beef & Broccoli (serves 2), 2 tea mugs, 2 strainers, and 2 tins of organic green tea.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Wanchai Ferry and let me know what Asian meal you would like to see as part of the Wanchai Ferry lineup. ***It is very important to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you if you win! ***
For Additional Entries:
***Please leave each entry as a separate comment. Again, if your email address is not easily found on your profile, please leave it in your comment so that I can easily get in touch with you***
I recently had the opportunity to try out Wanchai Ferry's new Beef & Broccoli frozen entree. My entire family loves Chinese food and we were all very excited to have the opportunity to try out Wanchai Ferry's newest dish!
My first thought when reading the cooking directions was "this is easy!" Being a mother of 2 young children, I am always looking for quick and easy meal ideas. This particular meal is ready to serve in only 14 minutes! It comes with tender beef strips and an assortment of Asian-style vegetables, including broccoli florets, red peppers and water chestnuts. It also includes a bag of rice that you cook in the microwave.
Although I am not usually a fan of the pre-packaged frozen entrees, I must admit, this one was good! It smelled great while cooking and tasted great too! Plus, it contains no added MSG! Wanchai Ferry frozen entrees are perfect to have on hand for those nights you're in the mood for Asian cuisine, but want to enjoy it in the comfort of your own home. You can easily find it in the freezer section of your local grocery store and they come complete with everything you need to make a restaurant quality meal in the comfort of your own home.
Be sure to try the two additional new flavors of Wanchai Ferry frozen entrées, Kung Pao Chicken and Szechuan Style Chicken, which will soon join five other delicious varieties including Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, Spicy Garlic Chicken and Sweet & Sour Chicken.
Also included in my gift pack were two very nice tea sets that included organic green tea leaves and a strainer! I had never used a strainer before, but it was super easy and the tea was wonderful!
If you can't wait to try Wanchai Ferry for yourself, go here to print a coupon for $1.60 off which you can use at your local grocery store.
The Giveaway
Wanchai Ferry is graciously offering one lucky reader the same great Wanchai Ferry Prize Pack that I received. Included in the pack is one package of Wanchai Ferry Beef & Broccoli (serves 2), 2 tea mugs, 2 strainers, and 2 tins of organic green tea.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Wanchai Ferry and let me know what Asian meal you would like to see as part of the Wanchai Ferry lineup. ***It is very important to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you if you win! ***
For Additional Entries:
***Please leave each entry as a separate comment. Again, if your email address is not easily found on your profile, please leave it in your comment so that I can easily get in touch with you***
- 1 Extra Entry - Subscribe to Spoiled... but Not Rotten's daily email updates (you will get a verification email that you must click in order to activate). Current subscribers count!
- 1 Extra Entry - "Like" Spoiled... but Not Rotten on Facebook. Current followers count as well.
- 1 Extra Entry - Follow Spoiled... but Not Rotten on Twitter and leave your Twitter name in the comment section. Current followers count as well.
- 1 Extra Entry - Grab my button and leave the URL where it is posted in your comment.
- 2 Extra Entries - Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site. You must leave the URL of the blog entry in the comments for it to count! Make sure to comment twice below!

48 comments:
the beef and broccoli looks awesome...I'm not much for sweet and sour chicken things...but gotta love beef! :o)
mummashan at yahoo dot com
The beef and broccoli!
sovereignlyunited at yahoo dot com
I like you on facebook!
mummashan at yahoo dot com
Sweet and sour!
akautzsch@gmail.com
I "like" you on facebook
akautzsch@gmail.com
I subscribe to your feed and love it!
akautzsch@gmaill.com
My favorite has got to be the Chicken flavors, such as the spicy garlic chicken, although I can't wait to try the beef and broccoli.
shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com
They should consider making Crispy Beef with Sesame.
couponboss at gmail dot com
Cashew Chicken
Laura_in_TX
123yes456@gmail.com
I follow.
Laura_in_TX
123yes456@gmail.com
I'd love it if they did frozen Mu Shoo Chicken filling because it can take a while to make and I bet would freeze and then defrost really nicely!
dlogston(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Kung Pao is king in our family! :o)
BernardFamily2008@yahoo.com
I would like to see them add a rice noodle dish
Mintsola AT yahoo DOT com
Like you on facebook
Mintsola AT yahoo DOT com
Sesame chicken
nmalloy@tampabay.rr.com
Like you on FB
nmalloy@tampabay.rr.com
sweet and sour, but I would love to see more spicy dishes
preprimaryleann at aol dot com
follow on FB
preprimaryleann at aol dot com
follow on twitter
preprimaryleann at aol dot com
The beef and broccoli would be my favorite.
hewella1 at gmail dot com
Sweet and sour sounds great.
supergrand2009 at yahoo dot com
Like on Facebook.
supergrand2009 at yahoo dot com
Follow on Twitter @countrynest.
supergrand2009 at yahoo dot com
Subscribe to email.
supergrand2009 at yahoo dot com
Mmm! Sweet and sour chicken!
kelly_rose01 at yahoo dot com
I would really like to try the sweet and sour chicken.
couponinggirl@gmail.com
I subscribe to your emails
couponinggirl@gmail.com
I "like" you on facebook
couponinggirl@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
couponinggirl@gmail.com
hford5302 (twitter)
I'm a subscriber!
kelly_rose01 at yahoo dot com
Spicy Garlic and Sweet and Sour Chicken look great.
New flavors I would like to see are Cashew Chicken and General Tsao Chicken.
Lori
LLBatronis@yahoo.com
Following on Facebook
Lori
LLBatronis@yahoo.com
Signed up for Email Subscription.
Lori
LLBatronis@yahoo.com
I would love the spicy garlic chicken.
tinap
tinajanet1@verizon.net
They should add vegetarian options to their meals.
sarahlovesvegas at hotmail
I like sesame chicken
I subscribe to spoiled but not rotten gmail
liked spoiled but not rotten on facebook
Subscribed to Spoiled...but Not Rotten by email
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
I Like Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
Following @SpoiledKidDeals on Twitter
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
The Spoiled...but Not Rotten button is in my Blogroll, Buttons O - S
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
Blogged about the giveaway { 2 }
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
I would like to see Beef and Pea Pods :-)
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
Email subscriber too
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I like you on Facebook{Deb S}
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter{Deb55106}
deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow Spoiled... but Not Rotten on Twitter (amb22)
Post a Comment