Yo Gabba Gabba Bath Buddies $5.99 at Amazon
>> Saturday, June 5, 2010
Right now you can get the Yo Gabba Gabba Bath Buddies
for $5.99 at Amazon. Since it isn't sold directly through Amazon, there is a $3.99 shipping fee.
I don't know about you, but I absolutely love foam bath stickers. They are so much easier to clean and I don't have to worry about them getting mildew in hard-to-reach places like I do with the squirter-type toys. I used to buy squirter toys until I got tired of throwing them out and feeling like I was just wasting money. Since these are cheaper than the ones I have gotten at Target previously, I think I may get my little ones a set!
I don't know about you, but I absolutely love foam bath stickers. They are so much easier to clean and I don't have to worry about them getting mildew in hard-to-reach places like I do with the squirter-type toys. I used to buy squirter toys until I got tired of throwing them out and feeling like I was just wasting money. Since these are cheaper than the ones I have gotten at Target previously, I think I may get my little ones a set!

0 comments:
Post a Comment