$3.00/1 Huggies Snug & Dry Coupon is Back!
>> Thursday, July 8, 2010
Update: The Snug & Dry and wipes coupon has already been taken down. I will let you know if they come back up. I tried several zip codes so if it shows up for you, please leave a comment and let us know!
The $3.00/1 Huggies Snug & Dry diapers (60 ct) (gone) coupon is back for me using zip code 24541. Is it showing for you as well?
Also still available to print:
$2.50/1 Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers
$2.00/1 Huggies Wipes 320 ct+ (gone)
You can find all of these coupons under the "Household" section.
Related:
**Hot** Huggies Overnites as Low as $10.63 a Box + Pampers & Seventh Generation 30% off
CVS: Unadvertised Huggies Deal on Diapers & Pull Ups (CA & NV)
The $
Also still available to print:
$2.50/1 Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers
You can find all of these coupons under the "Household" section.
Related:
**Hot** Huggies Overnites as Low as $10.63 a Box + Pampers & Seventh Generation 30% off
CVS: Unadvertised Huggies Deal on Diapers & Pull Ups (CA & NV)

2 comments:
I tried that zip code but there is not a wipes coupon to be found.
Thanks. I updated the post that they are already gone.
Post a Comment