We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Amazon Diaper Deals: 30% off with Subscribe & Save + Add'l 20% off Coupon

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ok, I know I have been posting a lot about the great diaper deals over at Amazon. If you have missed it, Amazon has 30% off diapers and wipes with Subscribe & Save. Brands include: Pampers, Huggies, Seventh Generation, Luvs, and Earth's Best. Go here to check out all the 30% off diapers and wipes that are included! You can easily navigate by choosing "Diapers & Wipes" under Baby Care on the left side of the screen.

Now, to make the deal even sweeter, the August & September 2010 issue of Parent's Magazine holds a 20% off coupon towards a diaper purchase at Amazon. Stack the 30% off Subscribe & Save with the 20% off coupon from the magazine and get FREE 2-day shipping! How sweet is that?!?

6 comments:

Anonymous,  July 14, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Do you have the code for parents magazine?

Spoiled...but Not Rotten July 14, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

No, unfortunately the code is one-time use only. I am trying to get my hands on one for a giveaway though!

Unknown July 14, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Do you have to set up a monthly delivery for Diapers to get this discount?

Spoiled...but Not Rotten July 14, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

txsooner9 - Yes, you sign up for it. However, once you get your original order, you can go into your Amazon account and change your status to "Unsubscribe." I always choose the 3 month Subscribe & Save option so that I have plenty of time to cancel. I have done it several times and have never had a problem canceling. You don't have to make any calls, you can do it all in 2 minutes online!

Anonymous,  July 14, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

Okay, I went to the bookstore and Parents Magazine has the coupon along with Parenting. I purchased each and then bought a ton of diapers. The only thing is you can't combine the diapers and wipes into one order unless I was doing something wrong. I bought 3 boxes of Pampers Size 2 (600 diapers) for 76.00, that includes free shipping and they will be here Friday. It works out to be about .12 per diaper. What is a good price for wipes?

Spoiled...but Not Rotten July 15, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Anonymous - I haven't heard of anyone else having a problem combining the diapers and wipes in one order. I wonder if the 20% off coupon from the magazine is causing the problem? As for wipes, I say aim for a minimum of $0.02/wipe. Personally, I am super-cheap and aim for $0.01/wipe, but those deals are much harder to find and seem to be few and far between lately. If you get them for $0.02/wipe, you have got a good deal!

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP