We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

CVS: Look for $4.50/1 Pampers Big Box Coupon + Deal Scenario

>> Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Check this out! For those of you who use Pampers and live near a CVS, make sure you start scanning your CVS card at their red in-store scanners because look what people are getting - a $4.50/1 Pampers Big Pack Box coupon!!! If you are able to score one of these hot coupons, here is a deal for you this week:

Pampers Baby Dry, Swaddlers, or Cruisers Diapers 48-96 ct $19.99 
Use: (1) $2.00/1 Cruisers or Swaddlers coupon from 6/20 RP or 7/4 PG
Use: (1) $4.50/1 Pampers Big Pack Box CVS coupon
Pay: $13.49 and get back $3 ECBs
Total Price: $10.49 for a box after coupons and ECBs!!!

I am heading out to CVS this evening and will let you know if I score one!

Thanks, Hip2Save for the photo! 

2 comments:

sayheyrenee,  July 7, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

I got one ($4.50 off pampers) in Philly today.

sayheyrenee,  July 7, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

I got one ($4.50 off pampers) in Philly today.

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP