We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Free Tooth Fairy Picture

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I originally posted this freebie several months ago, but it is still available and I thought I would share with you again!

Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when your little one wakes up the morning after loosing a tooth and sees a photo of the Tooth Fairy in his/her own room! These are normally priced at $10, but right now you can get a FREE pic when you use code fairy-proof. Just upload a photo of your child sleeping and then pick a fairy (they have many to choose from). Print out the picture or share with friends and family through email, Facebook, Twitter, ect. Go here to get started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP