We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Gilt: HABA toys, Halabaloo Dresses, Butch & Harold Wall Art, + More

>> Wednesday, July 21, 2010


Gilt has some great sales going on. Through 7/24, HABA toys are up to 50% off. If you aren't familiar with HABA toys, they are award-winning wooden toys, puzzles, and push toys that are plastic and battery free. Items are already selling out, so head on over to Gilt if you are interested.

New this evening is the Halabaloo Dresses sale. Even with 50% off, they are still more than I usually pay for my kids' clothes. However, I have to admit, they have so much stuff that is just toooo cute! I especially love this little Circle Tulle Dress. I need something special for my daughter's 2nd birthday party and am seriously considering it!

Other sales going on include:

  • Butch & Harold: Wall Art for Kids
  • Just a Cheap Shirt
  • Kerry Cassill: Apparel and Bedding
  • Submarine Swimwear
  • Tooby Doo: Summer Steals Under $30
If you need an invite, you can get one here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP