We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Great Finds: Toy Clearance at Target & Baby Formula Clearance at CVS

>> Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Tonight I had a couple of errands to run and ran across some deals that I wanted to share with you.

Target - The Toy Clearance Sale has started! Every July, Target marks down TONS of toys! Right now, I am seeing most items discounted 30%. They had a lot of toys, some stuffed on end caps and other stuff was right in the aisle with small clearance signs. Here is what you may find at your Target marked down: Fisher Price Computer Cool School, Transformers, Little People My Town playset, Littlest Pet Shop, K'next sets, Lego sets, Star Wars, and lots more! They had stuff for all ages! Last year, I waited until it was 50-75% off and scored big. I was able to buy 80% of my kid's Christmas shopping during the sale. I am hoping to do just as well this year.

Update 7/9: I found a couple other items on clearance at my Target. My local store still has everything 30% off, but I am hearing reports that some are seeing 50% off already. I found the Step2 Picnic Table for $34.99 (regularly $49.99) and the Step2 Waterwheel Play for $24.99 (regularly $34.99). Also, SbNR reader Morgan emailed me to say that she found this Kid's Picnic Table for only $12.48 (regularly priced at $49.99)! What a deal!
                      
CVS - I noticed several different baby formulas on clearance - Enfamil Nutramigen Lipil Ready to Use, Nestle GoodStart Nourish Plus 12 oz, and Similac Advance Singles Powder packets. All were priced $3 and under! I also noticed the Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn on clearance for $2.99. Sadly, I did scan my card at the scanner but did not receive the $4.50/1 Pampers box diaper coupon that I mentioned earlier.

If you find any good deals, please feel free to share with a comment!

Picture courtesy of My Frugal Adventures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP