We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Arthur at the Copper Mine + TRIO Vehicle $16.59

>> Sunday, July 11, 2010


Right now on Amazon you can get the Thomas & Friends: TrackMaster Arthur at the Copper Mine ($24.99 $16.59) and the Fisher-Price TRIO Vehicle ($11.99 FREE)for only $16.59. The TRIO vehicle is FREE with qualifying purchase and the discount will show during checkout.

I noticed that the reviews weren't great for the Thomas set. However, I read them and it has only been reviewed by 2 people. One person was happy with the set. The second person gave it one star because they didn't like that it represented the copper mining industry. Since it is not a true review of how the toy works, I am going ahead and posting the deal.

Shipping is free if you have Prime or if you spend $25.00 or more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP