We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

ToysRUs Christmas Savers Club

>> Thursday, July 8, 2010


I was in Toys"R"Us yesterday and noticed that they have a Christmas Savers Club! I had never heard about it, so decided to get some information and I am passing it along to you! Here's how it works:

  • Add any value to your card at any register now through October 16, 2010. Each deposit will be added to your Club card. 
  • One October 16, you will get a balance bonus of 3% which will be added to your card automatically. 
  • Beginning October 31, 2010, you can use your Christmas Savers Club card at Toys"R"Us to shop for family and friends. Just present your card at the register to pay for your purchase! 
There is some fine print, which you can read here. Sounds like a great way to save and earn some extra money for those Christmas purchases! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP