We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

$25 Safeway Gift Card & Box Tops Giveaway

>> Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update: This Giveaway is now Closed.

The Safeway family of stores (which includes Dominick's, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, and Genuardi's) is making it simple to give back with "2 Ways 2 Earn" cash for your schools with Box Tops for Education and the "10% Goes Back to Schools" program.


Box Tops for Education has already given away over $320 million to help the more than 69 thousand schools participating. And if that wasn’t enough, earning Box Tops is even easier this year with four new brands participating in the program: Progresso Soup, Totino’s Pizza, Betty Crocker Cake Mixes and Gold Medal Flour.

To help your local schools even further just look for the “10% Goes Back to Schools” yellow school bus tags on over 2,000 of your favorite items throughout Safeway from August 11th – September 14th. When you purchase participating products with your Club Card, Safeway will give 10% of the purchase price to the local school of your choice.

Here’s how it works:


  • Check your receipt from August 11 – September 14. The total will be updated each time you shop.
  • Beginning on September 18, a redemption code will be printed at the bottom of your receipt.
  • Visit backtoschools.escrip.com before October 13 to choose your favorite participating local school, then simply enter your redemption code to make your donation.

To learn more about Box Tops for Education and Safeway’s “10% Goes Back to Schools” program, visit www.2ways2earn.com. And while you’re there, don’t forget to enter the Safeway Bonus Box Tops Sweepstakes for a chance to win 1,000 Bonus Box Tops for the participating school of your choice!




The Giveaway


Safeway and General Mills are graciously offering one lucky Spoiled...but Not Rotten reader a $25 Safeway Gift Card plus a bonus Box Tops certificate worth 50 Box Top Points!


Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment and let me know which Box Tops for Education product you will be looking for at Safeway ***It is very important to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you if you win! ***

For Additional Entries: 
***Please leave each entry as a separate comment. Again, if your email address is not found on your profile, please leave it in your comment so that I can easily get in touch with you***

Legal Stuff: This "Safeway Back-to-School" prize pack (which includes a $25 Safeway Gift Card plus a bonus Box Tops certificate worth 50 Box Top Points) was generously provided compliments of Safeway and General Mills through MyBlogSpark. Thank you to Safeway, General Mills, and MyBlogSpark for providing me with a "Safeway Back-to-School" prize pack as well. Contest is only open to US residents and will end at 11:59pm EST on August 27, 2010. Winner will be selected using Random.org and announced on this blog and through email. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to email and provide shipping information or a new winner will be selected. 

74 comments:

Mami2jcn August 17, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

I'll be looking for Cheerios & Fruit Roll Ups.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Breanne Blanchard,  August 17, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

I would be buying Honey Nut Cheerios!

breanne@theblanchard.com

JC August 17, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

I'll be looking for Cheerios.

tcarolinep at gmail dot com

JC August 17, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Liker on FB@tcarolinep JessieKatie S

Karen,  August 18, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

I will be stocking up on Cheerios & Honey Nut Cheerios and maybe a tube of those yummy Orange Cinnamon Rolls!
~K http://scr.im/nerak

Kristi August 18, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

I will be looking for Cheerios and Nature Valley bars.

kristisdeals1 at yahoo dot com

Kristi August 18, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

I follow on Twitter as kristisdeals1.

kristisdeals1 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  August 19, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

I will be looking for cheerios

Anonymous,  August 19, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

email subscriber

Anonymous,  August 19, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

I like you on FB!

Anonymous,  August 19, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

I follow you on twitter @thecravetosave

Anonymous,  August 19, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

Cherrios! I have a 7 month old!

Amy K
akautzsch@gmail.com

Anonymous,  August 19, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

I like you on FB
akautzsch@gmail.com

Anonymous,  August 19, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

I subscribe!
akautzsch@gmail.com

Amy August 19, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

I will stock up on Honey Nut Cheerios.

Amy August 19, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

I liked you on FB as Amy K V

avennett AT verizon DOT net

shirley August 21, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

I will be getting Cheerios, BC cake mixes and fruit rolls and many more.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley August 21, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Subscribe to email.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley August 21, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Like you on FB-shirley e
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley August 21, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Follow on twitter @countrynest
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

Julie August 21, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Mine is Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Ziploc-thanks for the giveaway
aunteegem@yahoo.com

Julie August 21, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

like u on fb-Julie S Laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com

Julie August 21, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

email subscriber
aunteegem@yahoo.com

GARIANNE August 22, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

lots and lots of cheerios and maybe some cinnamon toast crunch for daddy.
domgar1@verizon.net

Anonymous,  August 22, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

bisquick!
amber@darlingdiapers.com

Anonymous,  August 22, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

liked on facebook!
amber@darlingdiapers.com

Anonymous,  August 22, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

Huggies for Mr. Man!

amanda.townsend2 at gmail dot com

noreen August 23, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

fruit by the foot and cheerios
nor_lou hotmail ,com

skkorman August 23, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

I'll be looking for Yoplait yogurt!

skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

dlhaley August 23, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

I'll be looking for Honey Nut Cheerios!

dlhaley[at]hotmail[dot]com

Springblom August 23, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Definitely Honey Nut Cheerios!

alaskawildrose AT gmail DOT com

jane,  August 24, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

Cascadian Farms GraNola Bars---

journeythroughgrief @ gmail.com

(remove spaces before sending email)

Unknown August 25, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

I'll be looking for toaster strudels! YUM!

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown August 25, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

I like on fb as pennypinchingpixie

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown August 25, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

I follow on Twitter @PennyPixie

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

CC August 25, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Honey Nut Cheerios and NV Granola bars

speechforme at gmail

Doreen August 25, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Hi, I'll be looking for Nature Valley Granola Bars! I love Safeway!! :) Thanks for the chance to win.

purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com

Doreen August 25, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

E-mail subscriber! purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com

Doreen August 25, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Like ya on Facebook!

Doreen H.
purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com

Doreen August 25, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Following you on Twitter! luvcontests

purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com

Carol W. August 26, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

I'll be looking for Cottonelle Bath Tissue and Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters.
wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

Carol W. August 26, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

I subscribe by email.
wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

Anne D. August 27, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

I'd like to buy Cascadia Farms Granola Cereal. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. August 27, 2010 at 3:33 AM  

I subscribed to your blog via email. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Megan August 27, 2010 at 3:37 AM  

My baby loves Cheerios, so I'll be looking for those!
azswampgirl(at)yahoo(com)

Anne D. August 27, 2010 at 3:54 AM  

I like your blog on Facebook. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. August 27, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

I'm following you on Twitter (wowtotweet)

Ashley R August 27, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

I'll be looking for Honey Nut Cheerios and Nature Valley Granola Bars!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R August 27, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R August 27, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

I follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

tristatecruisers August 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

i would get the Totino’s Pizza, Betty Crocker Cake Mix and honey nut cheerios. :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

tristatecruisers August 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Subscribe to Spoiled... but Not Rotten's daily email updates :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

tristatecruisers August 27, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

"Like" Spoiled... but Not Rotten on FB. :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

Thabal August 27, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

We go through a lot of Total Cereal at home. And it carries Box tops. Thanks for the giveaway.

thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

JA August 27, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

I will be looking for Cheerios and Nature Valley bars.
jb8903 at gmail dot com

JA August 27, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Following on twitter as happeegirl
jb8903 at gmail dot com

Mari August 27, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

I will get Cheerios and Ziploc Bags.

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

Mari August 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

email subscriber
runningmatey at hotmail dot com

degood August 27, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

I will be looking for Honey Nut Cheerios and Huggies.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

Jes,  August 27, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

I will look out for Nature Valley Granola Bars

jswaks at gmail dot com

Jes,  August 27, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Subscribe to Spoiled...but Not Rotten's daily email updates

jswaks at gmail dot com

Jes,  August 27, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

"Like" Spoiled... but Not Rotten on Facebook.

jswaks at gmail dot com

LittleBird August 27, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

CHeerios!

LittleBird August 27, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

I subscribe to your blog
coeyncass at hotmail dot com

LittleBird August 27, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

I friend you on facebook cassandra webber ferder

madlibs75 August 27, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

I'll be looking for cheerios.

libbylopez at hotmail dot com

madlibs75 August 27, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

I am a fan on Facebook.

libbylopez at hotmail dot com

Jodi August 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

I love the Nature Valley bars, and would stock up on them.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi August 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

I follow on Twitter. (tjdawson18)

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Kim,  August 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

I'm looking for honey nut cheerios!

kspsaves at hotmail dot com

Kim,  August 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

I like you on facebook

kspsaves at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  August 27, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Nature Valley granola bars.
benz1171@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  August 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Email subscriber.
benz1171@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  August 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

I'm looking for cheerios
pontowd AT yahoo DOT com

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP