Arquest Diaper Study = Free Diapers + $10
>> Monday, August 30, 2010
Arquest, America's premier store brand diaper manufacturer, is currently looking for boys or girls wearing size 4 diapers for a study they are currently conducting. To see if you qualify for one of the studies, call 1-888-342-7372 ext 633 (for girls) or 1-888-342-7372 ext 634 (for boys). If you get a recording, just leave a message and they will call you back.
I have done several diaper studies for them in the past and they are very easy to do. They will send you free diapers (sometimes, multiple packs) that you are to use. After you use the diapers, they will call you to complete a short survey (takes less than 5 minutes), then you will receive a $10 check for your time! How easy is that?!?
If any of you get in, let me know!
Thanks, Hip2Save!
I have done several diaper studies for them in the past and they are very easy to do. They will send you free diapers (sometimes, multiple packs) that you are to use. After you use the diapers, they will call you to complete a short survey (takes less than 5 minutes), then you will receive a $10 check for your time! How easy is that?!?
If any of you get in, let me know!
Thanks, Hip2Save!

2 comments:
I got in. They are sending 20 diapers on Sept 10 via UPS. I will have a follow up telephone interview on Sept. 16. After I complete the follow up interview, they will send a $10 check in the mail. They will also add me to the list to be contacted for future studies if I would like to be included. It sounds great!
Thanks for posting this!!
They are filled up. I called on Friday. A recording said they are no longer names for this study.
Post a Comment