Amazon Diaper Sale Extended: Save up to 70% off Diapers!
>> Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Good news everyone! Amazon has extended the 30% off Diaper and Wipes with Subscribe & Save
- First, head over the Amazon Coupon Book
to add any coupons to your account that you may want to use. There is a coupon for $1.00 off Pampers diapers or pants that expires 9/25. You may have to refresh your page in order to see it.
- Then, shop through this link
to see all the eligible diapers and wipes. Make sure you purchase using the Subscribe & Save option to get the maximum savings. You can easily cancel your Subscribe & Save subscription after you receive your order to avoid additional shipments.
- If you have any of the 20% off Amazon diapers coupons from the September issues of Parents or Parenting, you will want to apply them during checkout. Each magazine has a code that starts with a different first letter (i.e. "S" or "W"). If you have one of each, you can use them both to save an additional 40% off!
Related Post: Earth's Best Deal: Save 20% on Formula, Up to 55% off Diapers

5 comments:
Just tried ordering, but got this message. Anyone else having trouble trying to use the coupons?
We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions.
Amy,
I assume you double checked the expiration date of the coupon. Some expired on 8/31, so just wanted to make sure!
What kind of diapers did you try to purchase?
Both of the coupons I tried expire 9/31/10. I tried purchasing Pampers size 1, 252 count I think. I also tried them with the Huggies Easy Ups, which I understand why it may not work with those because they aren't "diapers". I have made 3 purchases in the past couple months using this deal (with different coupons of course). I wonder if they have put a limit on purchases per customer using the coupons? Maybe I can create a new account and try...
Apparently that is the issue. I created a new account and it let me purchase the Easy Ups using both coupons (Total was $6.63!!!). So if anyone else has this problem, just create a new amazon account with a different email and hopefully it will work for you also!
Thanks for posting a follow-up, Amy. I know the codes could only be used once, but didn't know that there was an account limit!
Post a Comment