We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

The First Years Jet Stroller $29.99 Shipped

>> Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Update: Deal is dead.

Amazon has the The First Years Jet Stroller reduced to only $29.99 (normally runs around $40.00). Available colors include Princess, Retro Red, City Chic, Gray Dusk, and Pickupstick (shown). This is a great lightweight stroller, weighing only 11 pounds! Includes a 5 point harness, taller handles, a multi position recline, large parent console, and a lower storage basket. Ships free!

4 comments:

NikkiMalloy September 1, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

This looks nice and I'm in the market for a lightweight stroller... Has anyone used this stroller before? I bought a stroller off craigslist that looks simalar but when I tried to take my son for a walk with it today, it was awful because the handles are so low I had to hunch to walk and kept stepping on the back of the stroller, also the wheels would get stuck and not go over the slightest crack in the sidewalk. I am ready to order this one and re-sell the other but I don't want to run into the same issues!

Spoiled...but Not Rotten September 1, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

The reviews appear to be really consistent on this stroller. It has 4 out of 5 stars from Amazon and nearly 5 stars on Walmart , which you can read here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-First-Years-Via-Lite-Lightweight-Stroller-Butterfly/11987900

Keli September 1, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Wow! Great price on that stroller. I would love to get one, but my little man doesn't sit in a stroller at all. He has a fear of all moving things. We carry him everywhere!

I am now following you via a Wednesday Blog Hop, hope you'll follow me too! I also have a blog hop, I'd love for you to linkup!

www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

Have a great week!

Anonymous,  September 1, 2010 at 5:27 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP