We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

KidKraft Retro Kids' Kitchen in Pink $52.48

>> Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update: It is now listed as OOS


Update: This kitchen is still listed at $52.48 and now is qualifying for FREE SHIPPING! That is $100 off the original price! Wow! Thanks, Michelle! 


For those of you who are wanting to get your little girl a kitchen set, you will want to hop on this deal! Normally priced around $150, Target has the
KidKraft Retro Kids' Oven in pink marked to only $52.48. Shipping is steep at $34.00, but the final price of $86.48 still saves you $63 off the original price! I have been shopping for a kitchen set for my little girl's birthday next month and this is one I have had my eye on because of the fantastic reviews!

2 comments:

Michelle S.,  September 8, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

RUN...as of 11:43pm on 9/8 this item is still $52.48 AND it has free shipping. Not sure when they added the free shipping since I just looked this morning, but you can't miss this deal. FINAL PRICE WAS JUST $55.10 which was $52.48 + Tax. I am so excited!!!

Kendra L,  September 9, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Just ordered one for my 11 month old...may have to wait until next birthday to give it to her since I'm not sure if she will be big enough to use it by Christmas (14 months then). But I'm SO excited about it! What a DEAL! Thank you, Thank you!

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP