We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Everything for $0 Sale - Free Mommy Cards, Holiday Cards, Wall Calendars, Photo Flip Books & More

>> Monday, November 15, 2010

Are you looking for some great personalized gift items but don't want to pay a bunch of money? If so, check out out the Everything for $0 sale at Vistaprint! They have 10 products you can get for free - just pay shipping:

  • Business Cards - these make great Mommy Cards with these as well! 
  • Photo Wall Calendars
  • Holiday Return Address Labels  - I have made "This Belongs To...." labels with these! 
  • 5x7 Holiday Cards
  • 4x8 Holiday Cards
  • Personalized Mugs
  • Holiday Postcards
  • Photo Flip Books
  • Tote Bags
  • Sticky Notes
I have ordered from them previously and was very happy with all the items that I received. 

1 comments:

Young in TX November 20, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Do you know if it really takes 21 days for 'slow' (and cheapest) shipping of product(s)??

Thanks.
Laura_in_TX
123yes456@gmail.com

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP