Free 31-Piece Lego Set with Target Gift Card Purchase
>> Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Yesterday while I was in Target, I noticed a holiday gift card that included a FREE 31-piece LEGO set to build Bullseye (Target's Mascot Dog). I found mine on the end cap of the cards aisle. To purchase, you will need to put a minimum of $5.00 on the gift card. These would make cute stocking stuffers!
If you can't find them in your store, you can purchase them online. However, you will have to put a minimum of $25 on the card if purchasing online. Still, if you are looking for a gift for a child or shop at Target frequently, this is a great freebie!
If you can't find them in your store, you can purchase them online. However, you will have to put a minimum of $25 on the card if purchasing online. Still, if you are looking for a gift for a child or shop at Target frequently, this is a great freebie!

0 comments:
Post a Comment