We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Free Personalized Santa Video

>> Friday, November 26, 2010

Yea! I have made this FREE personalized Santa video for my kids the last 2 years and it is back online! It is simple to do, just choose your child's age and fill in the questionnaire with your child's personal info and pictures and you will get a wonderful personalized video for your child from Santa himself! The look on your child's face when they watch this will be priceless - I promise!

3 comments:

Valerie,  November 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

I just prepared a video for my son and it is absolutely adorable!! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

Laurie,  November 26, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Thanks so much! I LOVE it. :)

Unknown November 28, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP