We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Giveaway: $30 Voucher to KiDECALS

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

Giveaway is Closed.

Welcome to Day 5 of Eight Days of Giveaways! Some giveaway items were donated by companies and others originated from group buying sites such as Eversave, Plum District, ect. You have all been awesome to me during my first year of blogging and I want to pass my appreciation on to you during this holiday season.

The fifth giveaway is a $30 voucher to KiDECALS. KiDECALS offers customized labels and wall decals.  This voucher was purchased through Eversave awhile back, so if you purchased this voucher previously, please note that only one voucher can be used per transaction. This voucher may be used toward shipping. Voucher expires 10/31/11.

Mandatory Entry: "Like" Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook. If you are a current follower, that counts as well! ***It is very important to include your email address in your comments so that I can contact you if you win!***




For Additional Entries:
***Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Remember to include your email address in the comment so that I can contact you if you win***

Legal Stuff: Contest is open to U.S. residents only. Contest will end at 11:59pm EST on November 30, 2010. Winner will be selected using Random.org and announced on this blog and through email. Winner with have 72 hours to respond to email and provide shipping information or a new winner will be selected. This giveaway voucher was provided by me personally. 

25 comments:

Shannon Orton,  November 19, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

smithkayshannon@yahoo.com

already "liked" you :}

Unknown November 19, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

@meghanftw

megpriest@gmail.com

Unknown November 19, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

I like you on FB too!

megpriest@gmail.com

Thanks for the chance to win! :)

Anonymous,  November 19, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

smallz711@hotmail.com


I "liked" ur page many months back! Thanx 4 all the great stuff and info!

Brooke November 19, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

I'm a facebook fan!

brookeiturner(at)gmail(dot)com

Brooke November 19, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

I'm also an email subscriber

brookeiturner(at)gmail(dot)com

heather v,  November 19, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Liked on FB

heathervitalec@yahoo.com

Lee Ann November 19, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Liked on FB

ladonald (at)gmail(dot)com

Shirley November 19, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Hello Spoiled :) I like you on FB.

Shirley November 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

And I follow you on Twitter :)

slarosa72 at gmail dot com

Anonymous,  November 19, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

These would be great for daycare! Already liked you on FB. vdupont54@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 19, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Also subscribed to your emails. vdupont54@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 20, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

I like you on facebook.

blamecanada@aceweb.com

Gabrielle November 23, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

I liked you on FB :) thanks!

tinfoilstarss@gmail.com

Gabrielle November 23, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

I am a subscriber to your blog!

tinfoilstarss@gmail.com

Ronda W,,  November 23, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

I like you on FB!

tapchik22@hotmail.com

Libby,  November 28, 2010 at 1:04 AM  

I am a fan on Facebook.

libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com

Libby,  November 28, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

I follow with twitter; @madlibs75

libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com

Unknown November 28, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

I like you on Facebook

ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com

Show Me Mama November 29, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

"Like" Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook
showmemama at ymail dot com

Show Me Mama November 29, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

Subscribe to Spoiled...but Not Rotten's daily email updates.

Show Me Mama November 29, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

Follow Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Twitter @showmemama

Anonymous,  November 30, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

following on twitter
imlovinit22@yahoo.com

The Sorensens November 30, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

I like you on facebook.

rayanne@cccomm.net

The Sorensens November 30, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

I'm an email subscriber.

rayanne@cccomm.net

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP