Giveaway: BabyLegs Grab Bag
>> Thursday, November 18, 2010
Giveaway is Closed.
Today is Day 4 of Eight Days of Giveaways! Some giveaway items were donated by companies and others originated from group buying sites such as Eversave, Plum District, ect. You have all been awesome to me during my first year of blogging and I want to pass my appreciation on to you during this holiday season.
Our fourth giveaway was generously donated by BabyLegs! The BabyLegs brand has grown from one mom's diaper bag accessory - their signature leg warmer - to a popular children's brand with essential child and baby products. There are many reasons why parents adore BabyLegs including:
Today is Day 4 of Eight Days of Giveaways! Some giveaway items were donated by companies and others originated from group buying sites such as Eversave, Plum District, ect. You have all been awesome to me during my first year of blogging and I want to pass my appreciation on to you during this holiday season.
Our fourth giveaway was generously donated by BabyLegs! The BabyLegs brand has grown from one mom's diaper bag accessory - their signature leg warmer - to a popular children's brand with essential child and baby products. There are many reasons why parents adore BabyLegs including:
- Makes diaper changing and potty training easier
- Protects knees from hard surfaces and rug burn
- Keeps legs warm in strollers and carriers
- Provides lightweight sun protection in the summer months
- Keep in diaper bag for a quick change when messes arise
- Fashionable alternative to tights
Thanks to BabyLegs, one lucky winner will win one BabyLegs Grab Bag of your choice:
- BabyLegs Girls Grab Bag - 2 Leg Warmers, 1 Pair of Tights, and 1 Pair of Socks
- BabyLegs Boys Grab Bag - 2 Leg Warmers and 2 Pairs of Socks
Mandatory Entry: Visit BabyLegs and come back and comment with which style/pattern is your favorite. ***It is very important that you include your email address in your comments so that I can contact you if you win!***
For Additional Entries:
*** Please leave a separate comment for each entry and don't forget to include your email address!***
- 1 Extra Entry - "Like" BabyLegs on Facebook. Current followers count.
- 1 Extra Entry - "Like" Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook. Current followers count.
- 1 Extra Entry - Follow BabyLegs on Twitter. Current followers count.
- 1 Extra Entry - Follow Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Twitter. Current followers count.
- 1 Extra Entry - Subscribe to Spoiled...but Not Rotten's daily email updates. You will get a verification email that you must click in order to activate. Current subscribers count.
The Legal Stuff: This BabyLegs Grab Bag was donated by the wonderful people over at BabyLegs. This giveaway is open to US residents only with a non-P.O. Box shipping address. Giveaway will end at 11:59pm EST on November, 30, 2010. Winner will be selected using Random.org and announced on this blog and through email. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to email and provide shipping information or a new winner will be selected.

128 comments:
YEAH!! I am a sucker for holiday items so those are def. my favorites!
eljscomputer@aol.com
I love the Santa ones! I also subscribe
I love the holiday colors of babylegs. They help the holiday dresses not look so serious
I love the adventureland girl line! There are so many cute ones within there!
bobbers119@yahoo.com
I "LIKED" babylegs on facebook!
bobbers119@yahoo.com
I already "LIKE" spoiled...but not rotten on facebook!
bobbers119@yahoo.com
I also already signed up for your daily email updates!
bobbers119@yahoo.com
I check your blog multiple times a day for great tips! My favorite BabyLegs are the football ones on their home page, but I can't find them for purchase! So cute though! I like the Fire Engine ones and flames as well!
ailisi60@hotmail.com
I like the pink lemonade leg warmers. My daughter loves textures and she would love to feel the furry dots on these!
blamecanada@aceweb.com
I also like you on facebook
blamecanada@aceweb.com
I love the kaleidoscope ones.so cute!
jarsebring at gmail dot com
I liked baby legs...ages ago! lol
jarsebring at gmail dot com
I love the Corral ones and everything with polka dots!
I also subscribe to your daily update!
O, I have never seen these before and just think they are quiet the fashion!!!! I have a 15 month old and we will be potty training soon. I love the fire engine and train, very boy-ish :)I really hope to win this to show off to all my friends and family!
I have added you on facebook!
O, I have never seen these before and just think they are quiet the fashion!!!! I have a 15 month old and we will be potty training soon. I love the fire engine and train, very boy-ish :)I really hope to win this to show off to all my friends and family!
I have added you on facebook!
I love the flames!!
I joined the SBNR email updates!
txsooner at hotmail dot com
my favorite print in the zebra print
vbbrunette408@aim.com
"Like" BabyLegs on Facebook (julie grimberg)
vbbrunette408@aim.com
"Like" Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook (julie grimberg)
vbbrunette408@aim.com
Follow BabyLegs on Twitter (jgrimbe2)
vbbrunette408@aim.com
Follow Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Twitter (jgrimbe2)
vbbrunette408@aim.com
LOVE the sugar pie leg warmers...too cute!
adolen@hotmail.com
I love the adventure girl line. The fairy legs are some of my favorite!
I follow Babylegs on twitter coeyncass@hotmail.com
I follow Spoiled.. but not rotten on twitter coeyncass@hotmail.com
I subscribe to Spoiled via email coeyncass at hotmail dot com
I like babylegs on facebook coeyncass at hotmail dot com
I like spoiled on facebook coeyncass at hotmail dot com
I love the Invasion Leg Warmers they are so cute!!!
heathervitalec@yahoo.com
cream pie leg warmers
kandelaki1@hotmail.cm
It would have the be the Rainbow "bright" legwarmers...I am really aging myself here:)
I love the CHocolate Chip leg warmers SO cute!
jesscpmomma@gmail.com
My favorite pair are the football ones on their homepage, but can't find them to purchase :-( I also like the Jolly Elf ones for Christmas!
tapchik22@hotmail.com
I am also a fan on facebook!
tapchik22@hotmail.com
My favorites are the Goal legwarmers.
libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com
I am a facebook fan.
libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com
I follow bablylegs on twitter. @madlibs75
libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com
I love the pink lemonade leg warmers
brookeiturner(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on fb.
brookeiturner(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm an email subscriber
brookeiturner(at)gmail(dot)com
Pick ONE favorite pattern????? ummmm : Jolly Jack, Jingle bell, Hulahoop, flame, arctic, battastic, baby santa, Nordic, Poinsettia, Weisberger, ... and those are just the leg warmers LOL I would be really hard pressed to find warmers, socks, or tights that i DON'T love!
me_juliet AT hotmail DOT com
Like babylegs on FB (diane macauley)
me_juliet AT hotmail DOT com
like 'spoiled' on FB (diane macauley)
me_juliet AT hotmail DOT com
I subscribe to your e-mail
me_juliet AT hotmail DOT com
follow BL on twitter @ijustmakeitup
me_juliet AT hotmail DOT com
I like spoiled not rotten on FB
jarsebring at gmail dot com
I like the Asteroid babylegs for my son :)
tinfoilstarss@gmail.com
I like you on FB
tinfoilstarss@gmail.com
I am an email subscriber. thanks!
tinfoilstarss@gmail.com
Holiday Collection
Jingle Bell Rock Leg Warmers love these
thanks for the giveaway
aunteegem@yahoo.com
like BAbylegs on fb-Julie S Laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com
like u on fb-Julie S Laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com
I like the Nordic Leg Warmers
bukaeyes@aol.com
I like Baby Legs on Facebook (Betsy Hoff)
bukaeyes@aol.com
I like Spoiled, but not Rotten on Facebook (Betsy Hoff)
bukaeyes@aol.com
I follow Baby Legs on Twitter @bukaeyes
bukaeyes@aol.com
I follow Spoiled, But Not Rotten on Twitter @bukaeyes
bukaeyes@aol.com
I'm an email subscriber
bukaeyes@aol.com
I like the adventureland leg warmers, and the fire truck leg warmers
dlbranco1 @ gmail.com
I follow babylegs on facebook
dlbranco1 @gmail.com
I love the fire engine ones. Alexandrianunn@yahoo.com
I love the Phinney, Peter Rabbit, and all of the Christmas Leg Warmers :) annajax2003@yahoo.com
I "liked" Baby Legs on Face Book :)
annajax2003@yahoo.com
I "liked" Spoiled...but not Rotten on Face Book :) annajax2003@yahoo.com
How cute are the Football warmers!
kpintnathotmal.com
I follow Babylegs on Facebook
kpintnathotmail.com
My favorite are the Country Fair leg warmers.
Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com
I "Like" you on Facebook
kpintnathotmail.com
I subscribe to your newsletter
kpintnathotmail.com
I follow babylegs on Facebook.
FB ID: mysticbutterfly37
Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com
I follow you on Facebook.
FB ID: mysticbutterfly37
Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com
I follow babylegs on twitter @matthewsmommy.
Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter @matthewsmommy.
Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com
I subscribed to your emails.
Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com
I love the firetruck leg warmers!
ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook
ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com
I follow BabyLegs on Twitter - @amccrenshaw
ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com
the sweet heart leg warmers are too cute!!!
ashgabash@juno.com
I like SbNR on facebook
ashgabash@juno.com
I like BabyLegs on facebook
ashgabash@juno.com
I like the Berry Pie warmers and the I Love Leopard Leg Warmers creedamy[at] yahoo[dot]com
I love the adventureland girl line!
kerismommy@gmail.com
i like you on fb
email subscriber
kerismommy@gmail.com
I like the sugar pie leg warmers :)
I love the jolly jack baby legs
amberllutz@gmail.com
I follow babylegs on facebook
amberllutz@gmail.com
I like the Corral warmers! Too cute. I just tried to buy some today, but was too late!
gitrecca at gmail dot com
My favorite are the holiday happy feet leg warmers - love the cute little penguins!
Following you on Twitter (@llsleanerlife)
I love the Jolly Jill!! shanniesok22@gmail.com
Ugh okay try again I deleted because I forgot email. I already follow babylegs on fb shanniesok22@gmail.com
Now following spoiled on fb shanniesok22@gmail.com
already following babylegs on Twitter shanniesok22@gmail.com
Now following spoiled on Twitter shanniesok22@gmail.com
signed up for your emails shanniesok22@gmail.com
I like the adventureland girl leggings!
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com
I like Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook @rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com
These are totally cute! I love the Happy Feet Leg Warmers, the Frost Leg Warmers would be good gender neutral, and the Cow Leg Warmers are too cute too!
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I "Like" BabyLegs on Facebook. (Jana Leonard)
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I "Like" Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook. (Jana Leonard)
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I Follow BabyLegs on Twitter.
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I Follow Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Twitter
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I love the Rose dot tights.
jklittlester@gmail.com
I "like' baby legs on FB
jklittlester@gmail.com
I "like" spoiled on FB
jklittlester@gmail.com
I like Baby Legs on Facebook
ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com
I subscribe to your emails
ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com
I love the design: Adventureland Girl.
clenna at aol dot com
I "Like" BabyLegs on Facebook.
clenna at aol dot com
I "Like" Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook.
clenna at aol dot com
I Subscribe to Spoiled...but Not Rotten's daily email updates.
clenna at aol dot com
I Subscribe to Spoiled...but Not Rotten's daily email updates.
clenna at aol dot com
I love the pink penguin happy feet babylegs
i follow babylegs on FB
rachelleslie12
I am a fan of yours on FB
rachelleslie12
I follow BL on twitter
prdmilitarywife
I am a follower of yours on FB
prdmilitarywife
I like the brownie sundae leg warmers.
rayanne@cccomm.net
I like you on facebook.
I'm an email subscriber.
rayanne@cccomm.net
Post a Comment