Giveaway: Old El Paso "Family Taco Night" Prize Pack
>> Tuesday, November 9, 2010
This giveaway is closed.
Every night I look forward to sitting down together with my family for dinner. One of our favorite meals are tacos, so when Old El Paso and MyBlogSpark came to me with the idea of "Family Taco Night," I was thrilled to participate. Tacos are so quick and easy to fix and the kids love putting their own toppings on their tacos. It truly is the perfect dinner for a busy family.
Amidst the hustle and bustle of a busy schedule, Old El Paso is challenging everyone to set aside time at least once a month for "Family Taco Night." Old El Paso offers a variety of seasonings, sides, sauces, and meal kits as simple solutions for a night of catching up with the family over a delicious taco dinner. They offer a wide range of products including chilies, dinner kits, dips and sides, enchilada sauce, refried beans, seasoning mixes, shells, taco sauce, and salsa. For a fun twist on Taco Night, why not try one of these following receipes:
- Double Layer Tacos - layered taco shells and tortillas create the "double" in beef-and bean-stuffed tacos.
- Chicken Ranch Tacos - a great 30-minute recipe with a twist on tacos using precooked chicken.
To keep your family laughing at the dinner table, have some fun with El Tacodor, the world's only Family Taco Night Game. With El Tacodor, your family can share a special night at home by challenging one another to quick fire trivia, wordplay, and pantomime. Visit www.ElTacodor.com today to download instructions, a score card, and a challenge sheet for even more fun on Family Taco Night!
Are you ready to have your own Family Taco Night? Head over to print a coupon for $.60/2 Old El Paso products today!
For more great recipes, news and tips, visit Old El Paso. After you have hosted your very own Family Taco Night, why not head over to the El Tacodor Family Spotlight where you can share your own family fiesta photos and videos!
The Giveaway
Old El Paso is graciously offering one lucky Spoiled...but Not Rotten reader an Old El Paso "Family Taco Night" prize pack which includes a packet of original Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, a Cactus Chip & Dip Serving Dish, a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes and a $10 gift card which you can use to purchase your own taco fixings!
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment below and let me know which featured recipe that you are most excited to try next. ***It is very important to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you if you win!***
For Additional Entries:
***Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Again, if your email address is not easily found on your profile, please leave it in your comment so that I can get in touch with you***
- 1 Extra Entry - Subscribe to Spoiled...but Not Rotten's daily email updates. You will get a verification email that you must click in order to activate. Current subscribers count!
- 1 Extra Entry - "Like" Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook. Current followers count as well.
- 1 Extra Entry - Follow Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Twitter and leave your Twitter name in the comment section below. Current followers also count.
Legal Stuff: The Old El Paso "Family Taco Night" prize pack (which includes a packet of original Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, a Cactus Chip & Dip Serving Dish, a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes and a $10 gift card which you can use to purchase your own taco fixings), coupons and information was generously provided compliments of Old El Paso through MyBlogSpark. Thank you to Old El Paso and MyBlogSpark for providing my family with an Old El Paso "Family Taco Night" prize pack as well. Contest is open to US residents and will end at 11:59pm EST on November 21, 2010. Winner will be selected using Random.org and announced on this blog and through email. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to email and provide shipping information or a new winner will be selected.

48 comments:
Like you on Facebook! : ) weaver412burgh@hotmail.com
Like you on Twitter : ) adelpgh17
weaver412burgh@hotmail.com
Think I am going to try the Double-Layer Tacos for my Mexican food-obssessed wife!
weaver412burgh@hotmail.com
We get your email updates as well!! : )
Chicken Ranch tacos sound great. My family loves to eat mexican
The double layer tacos would be great- love old el paso over the other brands....also follow you on facebook.
Chicken Ranch Tacos sounds great
tcarolinep at gmail dot com
FB liker@tcarolinep JessieKaite S
@tcarolinep twitter follower
I like the chicken ranch tacos recipe.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter @mami2jcn
I like you on Facebook- Mary Happymommy
i love ranch so i'll try the Chicken Ranch Tacos :)
marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
The double layer tacos sound yummy! tracietrump@yahoo.com
chicken ranch tacos sounf good!!
petrellinyc-blog at yahoo dot com
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
petrellinyc-blog at yahoo dot com
facebook fan
petrellinyc-blog at yahoo dot com
twitter follower
lbandj
petrellinyc-blog at yahoo dot com
I would try the Double Layer Tacos!
arosanova@yahoo.com
The double layered tacos sound awesome!
julruff@yahoo.com
Grilled picnic taco nachos!
homeschoolmom67@msn.co
Liked on Facebook
homeschoolmom67@msn.com
chicken ranch tacos sound so good!!!
cher_theblondeprincess@hotmail.com
Double layer tacos look like a yummy change of pace!
lbawinkel@charter.net
I "like" you on Facebook.
lbawinkel@charter.net
I follow you on facebook!
brendandkev@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter!
brendandkev@yahoo.com
I subscribe to your e-mails!
brendandkev@yahoo.com
I would like to try the chicken ranch tacos. My boys are crazy for anything with ranch on it.
brendandkev@yahoo.com
I'm most excited to try the Double Layer Tacos :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
http://scr.im/ladybugemail
Subscribed to Spoiled...but Not Rotten by email
http://scr.im/ladybugemail
I Like Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook
http://scr.im/ladybugemail
Following @SpoiledKidDeals on Twitter
http://scr.im/ladybugemail
Like you on Facebook
mdeevy@optonline.net
Subscribe to your email updates
mdeevy@optonline.net
Id love to try Double Layer Tacos
I'd love to try the double layer tacos!
Double layer tacos are our favorite. We would be happy eating Mexican food every meal!
Chicken Ranch Tacos sound Amazing! Yum!
stroker881 at hotmail dot com
Email subscriber!
stroker881 at hotmail dot com
I would go for the double layer tacos.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
Already email subscriber
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
Already like you on FB-shirley e
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
Already follow on twitter @countrynest
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
Chicken Ranch Tacos sounbd yum!
mbaldrees at yahoo dot com
I am an email subscriber
mbaldrees at yahoo dot com
I like you on Facebook
mbaldrees at yahoo dot com
I love the sound of the grilled picnic taco nachos!
thepricklypinecone(at)gmail.com
Post a Comment