We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Giveaway: Your Choice of Custom Camera Strap from Broward Patch

>> Tuesday, November 16, 2010














Giveaway is Closed.


Today is Day 2 of Eight Days of Giveaways! Some giveaway items were donated by companies and others originated from group buying sites such as Eversave, Plum District, ect. You have all been awesome to me during my first year of blogging and I want to pass my appreciation on to you during this holiday season. 


The second giveaway was generously donated by Jennifer who owns Broward Patch, an Etsy store specializing in custom decorative camera straps. Broward Patch offers two different camera straps - Full Camera Straps for those who use a DSLR or larger digital camera and Wrist Straps for those of you with point and shoot cameras. This would be the perfect Christmas present for a photography enthusiast or any Mom who is always snapping pictures of her children! 


Thanks to Broward Patch, one lucky winner will receive your choice of either a Full or Wrist Camera Strap in any pattern that is currently in stock in the Broward Patch Etsy shop


In addition to sponsoring a giveaway, Jennifer is also offering Spoiled...but Not Rotten readers FREE first class shipping! Once you complete your order, just send Jennifer a message through Etsy stating that you are a SbNR reader and she will send you a revised invoice reflecting the free shipping! 


Mandatory Entry: Visit Broward Patch and come back and comment with which strap you like best. ***It is very important to include your email address in your comments so that I can contact you if you win!***


For Additional Entries: 
***Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Remember to include your email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win!***


Legal Stuff: Contest is open to US residents only with a non-P.O. Box shipping address. Contest will end at 11:59pm EST on November 30, 2010. Winner will be selected using Random.org and announced on this blog and through email. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to email and provide shipping information or a new winner will be selected.

























46 comments:

Anonymous,  November 16, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

These are too cute!! I hope I win this one! :)

kristenvest1@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 16, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

I love these and I plan on getting a DSLR camera before Christmas. This would be perfect, love the green and grey camera strap!
vdupont54@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 16, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Already like you on FB! For the green and grey SLR camera strap.
vdupont54@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 16, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Already subscribed to the daily email updates...green & grey camera strap. vdupont54@gmail.com

Unknown November 16, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

I would love the mini green strap!

Bobbi,  November 16, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

i would love to win the camera strap in pink and chocolate!

bobbers119@yahoo.com

Bobbi,  November 16, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

i also already LIKED you on facebook!

bobbers119@yahoo.com

Bobbi,  November 16, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

I also subscribed to your daily email updates!

bobbers119@yahoo.com

SusanR,  November 16, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

I like the pink and chocolate for the DSLR camera. Much prettier than the one I currently have that splashes Nikon. :)

SusanR,  November 16, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

I like the pink and chocolate for the DSLR camera. Much prettier than the one I currently have that splashes Nikon. :)

Forgot my email: jaznsusan@comcast.net

Kimberly,  November 16, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

I LOVE the mini deep blues camera strap, as in completely in-love with it!!!! Maybe I've been a good girl Santa? I also am a fan on facebook.

~Kimberly
Veggievega@hotmail.com

Kimberly,  November 16, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

Oops, guess I was supposed to leave a separate entry for being a facebook fan. I still love the Mini dark blues camera strap!
~Kimberly
veggievega@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  November 16, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

I follow you on twitter! Mlac23!
Pink

The Sirianni Family November 16, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

I love the camera strap in new bold. great giveaway!

ashgabash@juno.com

Shirley November 16, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

My favorite is the blue and orange dslr camera strap :) Adorable shop!

slarosa72 at gmail dot com

Shirley November 16, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

I Like you on FB ;)

Shirley November 16, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

I didn't know you had a twitter but now I do and I'm following you!

Anonymous,  November 16, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

My favorite is the chocolate and pink strap.

anna (at) swann-family (dot) com

Unknown November 16, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

I love the camera strap in New Bold

appetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown November 16, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

I'm following you on twitter @buttonlove

appetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com

Brooke November 17, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

I like the mini light green strap!

brookeiturner(at)gmail(dot)com

Brooke November 17, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

I'm a facebook fan
brookeiturner(at)gmail(dot)com

Brooke November 17, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

I get your emails, too!

brookeiturner(at)gmail(dot)com

TZel November 18, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

I would LOVE the CAMERA STRAP in Mini Deep Blue. I really need one ;) Thank you!

Abi November 18, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

I super adore the CAMERA STRAP in Mini Green and Gold! Thanks for the chance to win.
havenera at gmail dot com

merritt November 20, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

I love the bold camera strap. I'm hoping for a SLR this Christmas and the strap would be perfect!
merrittshops at gmail dot com

HBrummett November 20, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

I like the red full strap! Thanks! hbi2010@yahoo.com

HBrummett November 20, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

I follow you on fb heather b hbi2010@yahoo.com

HBrummett November 20, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

I follow you on twitter @loveandcents hbi2010@yahoo.com

Kaira November 21, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

I like the New Bold and Bright Floral best - it's a real toss up between those for me.

kairabutler@gmail.com

eclairre November 21, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com

My favorite Broward Patch is the CAMERA WRIST STRAP in Bold.

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

lettersfromhome@live.com

I love the mini deep blues camera strap

Anonymous,  November 23, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

I love the CAMERA WRIST STRAP in Deep Blues.

-pawliciousgiveaways@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 23, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Liked Spoiled but not Rotten on Facebook

-pawliciousgiveaways@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

Email subscribed

-pawliciousgiveaways@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 23, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

Following Spoiled but not Rotten on twitter
@paw_licoius

-pawliciousgiveaways@gmail.com

Nikki C,  November 28, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

I love the pink and chocolate one for a DSLR camera.. Much nicer than the one I have now!

enleedom@yahoo.com

Nikki C,  November 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

I like you on facebook

Unknown November 28, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

I like the Bright Green one. Green's my favorite color, so it would look great with my clothes, too!

ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com

Unknown November 28, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

I like you on Facebook

ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com

Unknown November 28, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

I follow you on Twitter - @amccrenshaw

ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com

ACMommy3 November 28, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

I like the Camera strap in Chocolate Floral and the strap in Bright Pink! creedamy[at] yahoo[dot]com

Shannon November 28, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

I love the new bold super cute!! sgegutz@gmail.com

Kristen November 28, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

I love the solid floral! So much cuter than my plain black strap!

Kristen November 28, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

I liked SBNR on FB

Kristen November 28, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Following you on Twitter (Piglet5432)

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP