Glow in the Dark Crocs $8.99 Shipped
>> Friday, November 5, 2010
If your little one likes light up shoes as much as mine do, then check out the Glow in the Dark Crocs! Originally priced at $29.99, you can grab these right now for only $8.99! Just add one of the four available styles to your cart to see the price reflected. Plus, enter coupon code secondchance at checkout to score free shipping!

3 comments:
I am trying to get the glow in dark crocs, but it is coming up at $14.99. What am I doing wrong??
thanks for your help
I am getting $14.99 too :(
You may try emptying your cart and see if it works. If not, try another browser or emptying your cache on your current browser. It was working fine before but is being finicky now. I just got it to show back up doing the above things. Hopefully it works for you too.
Post a Comment